Currency Solutions exchange rates
See how other services compare to Currency Solutions
How much does it cost to transfer money with Currency Solutions?
Currency Solutions does not charge any fees or commissions when you lodge an international money transfer. There are no cross-border charges, no bank transfer charges, and no other hidden fees, meaning that your money ends up where you want it to go and isn’t eaten into by transfer charges.
Rather than making a profit by charging fees, Currency Solutions makes money by trading high volumes of currency and having low operating costs.
Minimum transfer amount and available countries
The minimum allowable transfer amount with Currency Solutions is £3,000 (or the equivalent for the currency you’re using). Currency Solutions also offers funds transfers in the following currencies:
- USD – US dollar
- AUD – Australian dollar
- BGN – Bulgarian lev
- BHD – Bahraini dinar
- BRL – Brazilian real
- BMD – Bermudian dollar
- CAD – Canadian dollar
- CZK – Czech koruna
- DKK – Danish krone
- EUR – euro
- GBP – British pound
- HKD – Hong Kong dollar
- HRK – Croatian kuna
- ISL – Israeli shekel
- INR – Indian rupee
- HUF – Hungarian forint
- JPY – Japanese yen
- NZD – New Zealand dollar
- KES – Kenyan shilling
- KWD – Kuwaiti dinar
- LKR – Sri Lankan rupee
- MXN – Mexican peso
- NOK – Norwegian krone
- OMR – Omani real
- PLN – Polish zloty
- QAR – Qatari rial
- SAR – Saudi riyal
- SGD – Singapore dollar
- TND – Tunisian dinar
- TRY – Turkish lira
- ZAR – South African rand
- SEK – Swedish krona
- CHF – Swiss franc
- THB – Thai baht
- AED – United Arab Emirates dirham
- MAD – Moroccan dirham
What types of transfers can you carry out with Currency Solutions?
Currency Solutions offers the following transfer options to help you get the most out of market fluctuations:
- Spot contracts. “On the spot” transactions offer a quick and easy way to send funds overseas.
- Forward contracts. Forward contracts allow you to fix your exchange rate for future purchases, protecting you against market fluctuations.
- Limit orders. You can set up a limit order to automatically buy a currency when the exchange rate reaches a predetermined level.
- Regular payments. If you need to transfer a regular amount of cash, you can lock in an exchange rate for up to 12 months.
If you ever need help with any money transfers, Currency Solutions’ offices in London and Cyprus can be contacted via phone or email. They also offers market analysis and daily news reports to help you stay up to date with market trends.
The registration and transfer process
If you wish to transfer funds with Currency Solutions you will need to sign up for an account. This is quick and easy to do online, and once you’ve completed the sign-up process you’ll gain access to a secure user area where you can manage your account.
You’ll also be assigned a personal dealer who can answer any transfer queries you may have and offer advice on the best times to lodge transfers to minimise your currency risk.
The next step is to deposit funds into your Currency Solutions account. This can be done via bank transfer or debit card only. You can then log into your account online and specify where you would like your funds to be sent. This part of the process is simple, intuitive and quick to complete.
The final step is to agree on a transfer account and then submit your transaction. Currency Solutions will notify you as soon as your transfer has been completed – most major currencies (GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, AUD) will be transferred on the same or next business day.
Pros and cons of using Currency Solutions
- No fees. Enjoy no hidden fees or commissions when you transfer funds with Currency Solutions.
- Competitive exchange rates. Currency Solutions offers rates that compare favorably with those offered by banks. Perform a spot check yourself to see how their rates stack up.
- Fix your rate. Currency Solutions offers you the flexibility of locking in an exchange rate now for future transactions, offering protection against market changes.
- Dedicated money transfers. Unlike banks, which deal in a wide range of financial products and services, Currency Solutions specializes in international money transfers.
- High minimum transfer amount. The minimum transfer amount of £3,000 may be too high for some customers.
What other products and services does Currency Solutions offer?
Currency Solutions specializes in offering international money transfers to its customers and does not diversify across a range of financial products. However, in addition to personal accounts they also offer international transfers to business clients. Businesses can use Currency Solutions to pay accounts, import or export goods and more effectively manage their international finances.
Frequently asked questions about Currency Solutions
What is the minimum amount you can transfer?
The minimum amount you can send overseas with currency solutions is £3,000.
Is this service available for small businesses?
Yes, Currency Solutions offers its transfer services to personal and business customers.
How do I transfer funds into my Currency Solutions account?
This can be done via bank transfer or using a debit card.
How long do transfers take?
Major currencies (USD, GBP, EUR etc.) typically enjoy same-day or next-day transfers. Other more exotic currencies will take a little longer to send overseas.
Is there an app available to conduct transfers?
No. At the time of writing Currency Solutions did not have an app available to allow you to send transfers from your smartphone.
Can I place a limit order with Currency Solutions?
Yes, you can arrange for a transfer to be automatically placed when the exchange rate reaches an agreed level.
What level of customer satisfaction does Currency Solutions enjoy?
Currency Solutions has a 94% Trust Score from more than 1,500 independent reviews on TrustPilot.
Currency Solutions certainly offers an option worth considering when you need to lodge an international money transfer. Just make sure to compare its services with those of other transfer providers to make sure you get the best possible deal.