We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
UBS Bank credit cards
Reward cards offering perks for both luxury and budget travelers.
Founded as Union Bank of Switzerland in 1862, UBS is now in 50 countries spread across five continents, with extensive experience serving high-net-worth, corporate and institutional clients.
UBS–branded credit cards come from its Wealth Management Americas franchise. Among this department’s other offerings are cash management, investments, private wealth management and securities-backed lending.
- Received Euromoney’s Best Global Private Bank award in 2017. It ranked first in 11 global and 33 regional country-specific categories.
- Won Best Global Private Bank at the Eighth Annual Global Private Banking Awards in 2016. It also received the Best Private Bank in Asia Award.
- World’s Best Bank for Wealth Management at the Euromoney Awards for Excellence in 2016.
Best UBS credit cards
UBS offers two credit cards with flexible rewards program that focus on travel perks and benefits.
Best for frequent travelers: UBS Visa Infinite credit card
This premium travel card offers high-level perks in travel and rewards. With an annual price tag of $495, it better.
- Access more than 1,000 top-tiered airport lounges.
- Get an annual $250 travel credit.
- Take advantage of comprehensive travel protection.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Earn 3 points on travel, 2 points on gas and groceries and 1 on everything else.
- Signup bonus of 25,000 points after you spend $3,000 in the first month.
- Redeem rewards for travel, merchandise and even to offset your annual fee.
Best for budget travelers: UBS Visa Signature credit card
It’s hard to find a travel card that doesn’t demand an annual fee. Get rewards for use toward travel and shopping with this no-fee card. But watch out for a 3% foreign transaction fee when spending abroad.
- Earn 1 points on all purchases.
- Redeem rewards toward travel, merchandise and your general statement charges.
- Merely having the card get help you access exclusive golf clubs, ground transportation services and sightseeing tours.
- Concierge services help with travel and dining plans.
- Get upgrades at more than 700 luxury hotels worldwide.
How we selected our best cards
At the time of this writing, UBS offers two credit cards. We examined their benefits — namely, signup bonus and rewards — and deemed them best in certain categories.
The benefits of banking with UBS
If you’re someone who could benefit from financial management and planning, UBS offers a range of banking services through Wealth Management Americas.
As a cardholder, you also enjoy:
- Internet banking. Access online and mobile banking platforms to view your statements, make payments, manage bills and more.
- UBS mobile wallet. Pay for purchases by swiping or tapping your card with your Apple, Samsung or Android phone.
- Fraud protection. These cards comes with zero liability, protecting you against fraud.
Compare UBS credit cards
Full list of UBS credit cards
How to apply for a UBS credit card
The only way to apply for any UBS credit card is to call 888-762-1232 and talk to a representative. Each card comes with credit score and income requirements to qualify.
To complete the application, you’ll need to provide:
- Your full name and contact information.
- Your residential status.
- Your annual income, source of income and employment information.
- Your Social Security number.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert