We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Check Into Cash locations
Find a variety of short-term loans and other services in storefronts across 25 states.
Check Into Cash has been offering short-term loans for over 25 years. With multiple storefronts scattered around half the US, you may be able to fill out a quick application in person and walk away with cash in hand.
Where is Check Into Cash located?
Check Into Cash has stores in 25 states across the US.
|State||Number of stores||Loans available|
|Alabama||49||Payday loans, title loans|
|California||174||Payday loans, title loans|
|Idaho||7||Payday loans, title loans|
|Illinois||27||Payday loans, installment loans, title loans|
|Kansas||21||Payday loans, title loans|
|Louisiana||37||Payday loans, title loans|
|Mississippi||23||Payday loans, installment loans, title loans|
|Missouri||41||Payday loans, installment loans, title loans|
|South Carolina||18||Payday loans, title loans|
|Tennessee||74||Payday loans, installment loans, title loans|
|Texas||4||Payday loans, title loans|
|Wisconsin||24||Payday loans, installment loans, title loans|
Store information last updated June 2019.
How can I find a Check Into Cash location near me?
To find a Check Into Cash store near you, follow these three steps:
- Visit Check Into Cash’s website and click Find a Location Near You.
- Enter your ZIP code to see a list of storefronts near you.
- Click Store Details to find your local branch’s address, phone number, hours and services available.
States where Check Into Cash loans are available online
Check Into Cash offers online short-term loans to residents of 23 states:
How does getting a short-term loan at Check Into Cash work?
Follow these steps to apply for a short-term loan at a Check Into Cash storefront:
- Visit a Check Into Cash store and speak with a representative.
- Complete an application, providing information about yourself and your finances.
- If approved, write a check for the amount due. Check Into Cash will hold this until your next payday.
- Leave the store with cash in hand.
What do I need to apply?
When you visit a Check Into Cash store, you’ll need to have the following information ready:
- Proof of income, such as a pay stub or benefits letter
- Government-issued photo ID
- Recent checking account statement
- Personal check
If you’re a resident of Oklahoma or Indiana, you also need to provide proof of your Social Security number.
What other services does Check Into Cash offer at its stores?
Depending on where you live, you may have access to the following products and services when you visit a Check Into Cash storefront:
- Check cashing
- Prepaid debit cards
- Western Union money transfers, bill pay and money orders
- Prepaid cell phone minutes
- Cash for gift cards
Compare other short-term loan providers
Check Into Cash offers a variety of in-store services and short-term loans to residents of 25 states, meaning you may be able to walk away with cash the same day you apply. But before you start an application, read more about Check Into Cash and how payday loans work to ensure you’re making the right decision for your finances.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert