This connection service can help you get $1,000 — even if your credit isn’t perfect.
Finding a lender when you have bad credit can be stressful. With a loan connection service like CashLoansMax.com, you can take the work out of comparison. But with no state list and no contact info, you might be better off seeking out another service.
What is CashLoansMax.com?
CashLoansMax.com is a short-term loan connection service. Rather than fund your loan itself, it connects you to lenders that may be able to lend you up to $1,000 with varying terms and conditions.
The process begins with you submitting an online application. If you’re matched with a lender and it approves your application, you receive a loan offer document or a loan contract.
Review this contract carefully before accepting. It will give you a clear picture of what your potential loan entails. After you accept the contract, the lender disburses the funds, which are transferred into your bank account by the following business day.
The due date of your loan can be anywhere from 8 to 30 days – or more – from the date you sign your contract, with the actual repayment details depending on your pay schedule.
What state are you from?
CashLoansMax.com aims to find a lender to meet your needs — but whether you can apply for a loan and how much you can apply for depends on the state you live in. Before applying, confirm how much you’re able to borrow based on your state of residence.
What are the benefits of a loan from CashLoansMax.com?
- Quick turnaround. It takes about 10 minutes to complete the online application. CashLoansMax.com then reviews your application and connects it to a suitable lender.
- Use the money for any purpose. You can use the money you get for just about any legitimate purpose — repairing your car, paying bills or just getting by after a temporary setback.
- Save time and effort. The payday market in the US is growing at a rapid pace, and narrowing down on a lender based on your requirements can be tedious. When you apply for a payday loan through CashLoansMax.com, it does the searching for you.
What to watch out for
- Not a lender. CashLoansMax.com isn’t a lender. Because of this, it won’t be able to tell you the rates you qualify for or the terms you could be offered.
- No state list. There isn’t a list of states serviced on CashLoansMax.com’s website. Instead, you’ll have to know which states allow short-term loans before you apply.
- No contact information. CashLoansMax.com doesn’t have a contact for or any company information. This can be a red flag for some, so be sure to consider all your options before filling out an application.
Compare more short-term loan options
Beware of high costsShort-term loans are notoriously expensive, and the lenders you’ll be connected with are no exception. When you’re struggling financially, it may be better to seek out some alternatives rather than face the high fees and short terms set out by certain lenders.
Is it safe to apply with CashLoansMax.com?
CashLoansMax.com has a secure website and online form with industry-standard encryption. However, there’s always a risk when you use any type of loan broker. This is because your information will be from to CashLoansMax.com to potential lenders, you may receive calls and emails for loan products long after you need them.
What does the Internet say about CashLoansMax.com?
There isn’t much out there about CashLoansMax.com. It doesn’t have a Better Business Bureau (BBB) page, a Trustpilot page or any pages on similar borrower-review websites.
While its page is secure, there are other short-term loan brokers that have more robust reviews out there. If you do decide to go with CashLoansMax.com, be sure to read reviews about the lender you’re connected with to make sure they’re legit.
Am I eligible?
In order to be connected with a lender, you need to
- Earn at least $1,000 every month
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a US citizen
- Have an operational checking account with direct deposit
How do I apply?
When you apply, you’ll need to have some basic information on hand.
- Your name, address, phone number and email
- Your bank’s name, ABA/routing number and your account number
- Your employer’s name, address and phone number
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
If you’ve been connected to a lender, you’ll need to finish the application process to see if you’ve been approved for a loan. At this point, you’ll need to check your lender’s reputation and carefully read over your loan contract – short-term lenders typically charge fees of $25 to $30 or more for every $100 borrowed.
These fees vary by lender but will be spelled out in the loan contract you receive after your application is approved. Be sure you understand the complete list of all applicable fees and charges, including penalties for not repaying the loan in time.
When you’re ready to get a short-term loan but aren’t sure where to start, a connection service like CashLoansMax.com can be a handy tool to help you find a lender. Be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully – beyond high costs, you might find a lender that doesn’t suit your needs.
You can also compare direct lenders to keep the application process simple.