Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Mazda CX-30 insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Mazda CX-30
Get the cheapest quotes for your Mazda CX-30
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your CX-30
What factors affect insurance for the Mazda CX-30?Insurance rates for the Mazda CX-30 are based on theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors that vary between makes and models. Here’s how the CX-30 compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Mazda CX-30 is an SUV, which tend to be pricier to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are unknown, which may increase the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are average, which typically leads to average insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has good safety ratings, which typically makes cars cheaper to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with gas engines are usually slightly cheaper to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Base, Select, Preffered, Premium trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For an SUV, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New CX-30s come with a 3 years or 60,000 miles warranty from Mazda plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Mazda is offering reduced prices on 36-month leases. You can also find other financing deals from Mazda by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the CX-30 qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Mazda CX-30 if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount