Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare 7-year fixed rate personal loans
Borrow as much as you need and be positive your monthly payments will fit into your budget for the long term.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Spectrum Credit Union MySavings Youth review
A youth savings account with a whopping 7% APY on account balances up to $1,000.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- PenFed Credit Union home equity review
Get a line of credit with low closing costs — but you can’t apply online.
- Cashero savings account review
A high-yield savings account that supports multiple currencies.
- Emprise Bank High Interest Checking account review
A checking account that earns up to 1.75% APY and up to $25 in ATM reimbursements.
- Navy Federal Visa Buxx review
Navy Federal’s Visa Buxx card has no fees, but you must qualify for membership with the credit union.
- BECU home equity review
Get fixed- and variable-rate options in a HELOC, if you qualify for membership.
- Bank of the West home equity review
Offers reduced-rate, no-closing-cost HELOCs, but only in specific states.
- AppleTree Credit Union home equity review
Get low rates with minimal fees — if you qualify for its limited membership.