Zingo Cash will help with an installment loan in Illinois, even if you have less-than-perfect credit.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.If you feel trapped by your short term loans, you can consolidate with Zingo Cash of Illinois. They offer installment loans of up to $2,500 for first-time borrowers. Different terms are available and you don’t have to pay penalties if you repay ahead of time. Find out more about the benefits of Zingo Cash in our review below.
Borrowing from Zingo Cash
To get a loan with Zingo Cash, you must fill out an online application and meet the eligibility criteria. In minutes you will find out if you are prequalified. You then will need to provide JPG and PDF format proof of income and a bank statement of the last 30 days.
Once you accept the terms of the loan such as term and monthly payments, Zingo Cash transfers the money into your checking account. You can choose to prepay the loan early by contacting the Zingo Cash customer service team.
How does Zingo Cash Loans compare?
Why should you consider a Zingo Cash installment loan?
You can consider getting an installment loan from Zingo Cash for the following reasons:
- Apply if you have bad credit. Zingo Cash runs credit checks, but it does offer loans to people with poor credit. Each application is evaluated on an individual basis, and Zingo Cash tries to work out a solution suitable to your circumstances. Missed payments on previous loans doesn’t disqualify you from getting a Zingo Cash loan, but you have to demonstrate an ability to repay your loan.
- Cheaper than payday loans. Payday lenders in Illinois can charge up to a 408% APR for terms as little as 13 days, but Zingo Cash charges a maximum 98% APR for a minimum term of six months.
- Variable loan amount. If you’re a new customer, you can borrow between $500 and $2,500. Returning borrowers can borrow up to $4,000. The maximum you can borrow depends on your existing financial situation, your credit rating and your ability to repay.
- Variable loan term. Unlike payday loans that you repay by your next payday, Zingo Cash provides loan terms between 6 and 24 months for new borrowers, and 6 and 48 months for returning borrowers. You can prepay your loan early without worrying about prepayment penalties.
How much will it cost to borrow from Zingo Cash?
The maximum APR is 98%, but there are no fees upfront. If your bank returns your payment, you may have to pay additional fees. If you feel you may not have sufficient funds in your bank account to cover the next payment, you should get in touch with Zingo Cash to make alternative payment arrangements.
Your loan contract tells you the APR and any other fees you’ll have to pay.
Are Zingo Cash loans safe?
Zingo Cash only provides loans in Illinois and abides by all state laws. While you can get a Zingo Cash loan easily, the company advises borrowers to review their loan contracts carefully so they understand their obligations at the onset.
Zingo Cash lets borrowers pay off their loans before the loan term ends without charging any additional fees. By paying off your loan early, you can save on interest.
Here’s how you can apply for a Zingo Cash loan
Start the process by clicking on the “Go to Site” button now. Before you begin, check that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- At least 18 years old
- Checking account
- Steady source of income
- American citizen or a permanent resident of the US
- Resident of Illinois
You’ll be required to provide the following information on your application:
- Your name and details from an approved ID
- Your email address, home address and phone number
- Your housing status and time spent at current address
- Details about your employment and income