Save on footwear that mimics the feel of going barefoot.
VIVOBarefoot lives by the “less is more” mentality, offering minimalist footwear that gives you maximum sensory feedback. This high-end shoe brand strives to make walking, running and moving as natural as possible.
Popular VIVOBarefoot coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|4 Apr 2018||Sign up to the newsletter today for exclusive updates||********|
|16 Feb 2018||Hurry to VIVOBarefoot to see all their special deals||********|
How do I use my coupon code?
What can I buy at VIVOBarefoot Shoes?
Whether you’re looking for running shoes, hiking shoes, or a pair for everyday wear, VIVOBarefoot has styles for men, women and children in a variety of vegan materials. You can also purchase extra sole inserts in thermal or cork, as well as shoelaces.
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
In the US, there is free standard delivery on all orders of $100 or more, which typically ships out within one working day. Then, allow 3-8 working days for delivery, which is untracked with Smartpost.
If you’re looking to get your shoes faster, you can opt for their $15 premium delivery, which aims to send out your order within two working days via FedEx 2-day tracked shipping. Note: This does not require a signature but is a tracked service.
Standard delivery orders may take slightly longer to send out during busy sale periods.
Pay for your order using Paypal, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
Enjoy free returns on all US purchases. There is a 28-day return period from when you bought the shoes in which to get a full refund.
When’s the next sale?
VIVOBarefoot Shoes has an online mailing list that sends you exclusive updates on sales, stories and product launches.
What sets VIVOBarefoot Shoes apart?
The sleek design of VIVOBarefoot Shoes really sets them apart from other thin-soled shoes. Most of the time when I wear my VIVOBarefoots, I get compliments from people on how cool my shoes are. The wide, flat front makes an immediate impact under a pair of jeans, and they are versatile enough that I can wear them as both a cool, casual shoe and as a dress shoe. Best of all, they don’t feel like traditional shoes — no arch support, no problem.
Pros and cons
- Free returns. You don’t have to pay to send back any shoes you’re not happy with.
- 6-month product guarantee. If you experienced unusual wear and tear on your shoes within the first six months of purchase, VIVOBarefoot Shoes will send you a replacement pair free of charge.
- They’re comfortable.I can wear them all day long without feeling like I’ve been wearing shoes because of the super-thin soles.
- They’re stylish.So much so that it looks like I put thought into complying with societal norms about fashion.
- They’re super-resilient.I’m still on my first pair of them two years in, and in the same time frame, I’ve gone through four pairs of running shoes and three pairs of flip-flops.
- Little arch support.If your feet are prone to injury and you’re accustomed to wearing shoes with lots of arch support, VIVOBarefoot Shoes may not be the best footwear for you. If you do want to give them a try, VIVOBarefoot recommends doing so under medical supervision.
If you’re looking for a shoe that replicates walking around barefoot, then VIVOBarefoot Shoes are for you. These foot-shaped shoes with no arch support and super-thin soles mimic the feel of bare feet without sacrificing on style.