Compare SBA loans
The Small Business Administration (SBA) loan program is one of the most popular types of business financing — and for good reason. Thanks to government backing, they come with some of the lowest rates out there.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- List of lenders that accepted PPP applications
See which lenders offered PPP loans while the program was open.
- SBA loans for nonprofits
Government-backed coronavirus relief is now available to tax-exempt organizations.
- Calculate monthly payroll costs for SBA Paycheck Protection Program loans
Find out how much your business is eligible to borrow in 5 steps.
- Applying for the Paycheck Protection Program? Advice from 3 lenders
We talked to three business loan marketplaces to get the scoop on this new SBA program.
- SBA loans for faith-based organizations
Churches, temples and other religious nonprofits affected by the coronavirus now have more access to government funding.
- The SBA 504 loan program: How it works
Government-backed financing for real estate, equipment and more.
- SBA Community Advantage loans explained
SBA loans up to $250K with a mission to help underserved businesses — and relatively relaxed qualifications.
- SBA 7(a) loan program: How it works
Explore rates, fees, collateral requirements and more for the SBA’s most popular loan program.
- SBA guarantee fee, explained
The government may back your loan, but it comes at a price.
- SBA lines of credit: What you need to know
Compare the four types of CAPLines to find the right one for your small business.