NatWest credit card rewards
With the NatWest MyRewards scheme, you can earn points for doing your grocery shopping and turn them into cash, vouchers or charity donations.
You’ll automatically join the scheme if you take out a NatWest Reward credit card or current account.
Here we’ve looked at how it works, how you can redeem your points and some of the pros and cons of the programme.
How do you earn NatWest MyRewards?
You’ll earn MyRewards points every time you use your Reward credit card, but you’ll earn at a different rate depending on where you shop. More specifically, you can earn:
While numerous other points schemes offer low-value points by the hundred or even thousand but require you to do some quick maths to work out how much your points are worth, NatWest’s points value is refreshingly simple:
Compare credit cards that earn NatWest MyRewards points
How do you redeem NatWest MyRewards?
Once you’ve earned at least 5 points (the equivalent of £5), you can redeem them online by logging in to your NatWest MyRewards account. You have three main options:
- Cash. You can turn your points into cash and deposit it into your current account or use it to reduce your credit card debt.
- Vouchers. You can convert your points into NatWest partner gift cards. Thanks to the “trade up” feature, at certain retailers, your points can be worth more than just £1 each. It will depend on the offer, but, for example, a £40 voucher at one of NatWest’s partner retailers might only cost you 30 MyRewards points.
- Charity donations. You can donate your points to selected charities.
Pros and cons
- You earn points every time you use your credit card, no matter where.
- Points acquire greater value if you redeem them at NatWest “trade up” partners.
- Flexibility – you can redeem your points for cash or gift cards, or make a donation.
- You can choose a no foreign transaction fee card.
- Interest rates are relatively high.
- There’s an annual fee, although NatWest will pay it back if you have a NatWest current account as well.
- Many vouchers expire within a year or less.
NatWest retail partners for earning and redeeming points
More guides on Finder
Compare the best business credit cards of 2021
Saving time on expense reports and streamlining your cash flow are just a couple of the many perks you could enjoy with a business credit card. Compare interest rates and check your eligibility today.
5 Nectar points hacks for 2021 and how to convert them to Avios
Find out how to boost your Nectar points and then convert them to Avios points to splash on a summer getaway.
Best credit cards for building credit
All credit cards benefit your credit history when you use them correctly, but these picks aim to support you on your journey to better credit.
The Best American Express credit cards of April 2021
Looking for the best American Express Credit credit card? Here’s our guide to Amex’s best in class cards for cashback, rewards and more.
The best cashback credit cards of 2021
Cashback credit cards let you earn money back on every purchase you make, but which one has the best cashback offer, as well as the best rate?
The best balance transfer credit cards of 2021
Here’s how you can get the best deal on a balance transfer credit card, from finding the longest 0% periods to getting the lowest fees.
How do we pick the top money transfer services?
Our top picks are our selection of the best money transfer services, based on our extensive research and market experience. Here’s how we choose them.
Earn more reward points and get more time to pay your bills with Billhop, a service that lets you pay by credit card even when you (theoretically) can’t.
How to compare employee credit cards
Whether you’re an employer comparing business credit card options or an employee trying to figure out how to deal with expenses, here’s what you need to know about employee credit cards.
The best business credit cards for PPC
What if you could get a free flight for every ad campaign you start with your business? Oh, wait, that’s actually possible with a rewards credit card.
Ask an Expert