Metro Bank business financing
If your business needs investment to grow, Metro Bank could provide a loan of £2,500 to £25 million to help fund its expansion.
Metro Bank is a direct lender not a broker. It opened its doors in 2010, becoming the first high street bank to open in the UK in more than 100 years. It aims to bring the personal touch back into banking, with every “store” open seven days a week and no need to book an appointment.
Whether you’re starting a business or need a cash boost to take it to the next level, Metro Bank could help with a fast and simple business loan. It’s quick and straightforward to apply.
Help your business grow with Nucleus Cash Flow Finance
If your business has been trading for at least 3 years, Nucleus Cash Flow Finance can provide the additional funds for your SME needs.
- Borrow from £25,000 to £150,000
- Once accepted, funds are issued the same day
- No early repayment fee
Metro Bank loan options
Key features of a Metro Bank business loan:
The interest rate you’re offered will depend on factors like the amount you apply for, the term of the loan, the performance of your business and its credit rating. This may differ from the advertised “Representative APR”.
Am I eligible for a Metro Bank business loan?
You should only apply for a Metro Bank business loan if you’re certain you can meet the repayment terms. You must also:
How can I apply?
To apply, you need to go into a Metro Bank branch or call the customer services helpline. You should have at hand:
- How much you would like to borrow and for how long
- The purpose of the finance
- Details about your business including profiles on all business owners and investors
- Business plans and cash flow forecasts covering the term of the loan
What is APR?If you’re comparing any credit-based products, it won’t be long before you’ll come across the annual percentage rate (APR). This figure is designed to provide an annual summary of the cost of a loan. It takes into account both interest and any mandatory charges to be paid (for example an arrangement fee) over the duration of a loan.
All lenders must calculate the APR of their products in the same way and must tell you the APR before you sign an agreement, so for consumers it can be a handy tool for comparison.
Bear in mind that lenders are only obliged to award this rate to 51% of those who take out the loan and the other 49% could pay more. That’s why it’s often referred to as the representative APR.
How can we help?
Compare loan rates
Get tailored loan quotes
Frequently asked questions
Read more on this topic
Compare the best business loans and financing of 2020
Secure the finance you need to get your company off the ground or get it to the next stage of its evolution with a small business loan.
Business loans in lockdown and beyond: How SMEs are funding their future
Download Finder’s free report on how the business loans landscape has been evolving during lockdown, featuring expert commentary and new research on consumer spending intentions as the UK economy reopens.
Metro Bank joins Bounce Back Loan Scheme
The high-street bank becomes the 18th accredited lender under the government’s small business loan scheme.
Three more lenders join the Bounce Back Loans Scheme
Allied Irish Bank, The Co-operative Bank and Starling Bank have all been accredited under the British Business Bank’s new Bounce Back Loan Scheme.
Nine new lenders approved for the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS)
Assetz Capital, White Oak UK, Atom Bank, Ebury and Fleximize are among the latest lenders to be approved to provide financial support under the new scheme.
Starling Bank business loans review 2020
The digital-only Starling Bank now offers business loans up to £250,000 and is part of the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme.
Challenger banks called to help with coronavirus business loans
Three top digital banks have been given the green light by the British Business Bank to help support small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic in the UK.
Loans for small businesses affected by coronavirus
Learn about government support and alternative options for businesses needing finance to help deal with the impact of coronavirus.
Tax implications of business loans
Find out if a business loan is considered income and what you can claim as a tax deduction when taking out a loan.
Business loan statistics
Businesses all over the UK face financial instability daily, which often requires outside funding. We have looked into how the state of borrowing for these businesses differs between the industry, over the years, and for the size of the business.