Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
TD Bank vs. Bank of America mortgages
One lender is a better option for military members, but only if you live on the East Coast.
How do TD Bank and Bank of America Mortgage compare?
- Choose this lender for down payments as low as 3%
- Choose another lender if you’re not on the East Coast
- A good option for borrowers with an atypical schedule looking to sit down with a loan specialist
- Choose this lender for low interest rates
- Watch out for bad customer reviews
- A good option for borrowers without much credit history
- Home Equity
- Home Equity
Neither of these seems the right fit?
Minimum credit score
Only available in: CT, DE, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, RI, SC, VA
Available in all states
- Online process
- Low down payment programs
- Guides and resources
- In-person accessibility
- Lower than average interest rates
- Alternative credit data accepted
- Discounts for existing clients available
- East Coast only
- Online customer service limited
- Unclear loan availability
- High volume of consumer complaints
- Limited coverage in the Midwest
- History of irresponsible mortgage lending
Compare other lenders
Ask an Expert