Guardforce AI, a Thailand-based artificial intelligence security company, is seeking to offer units comprised of one share and a warrant to purchase one half an ordinary share.
The offering is contingent upon the company's application for listing being accepted by the Nasdaq Capital Market.
The company's stock currently trades on the Over-the-Counter Markets pink sheets under the ticker symbol "GRDAF." If accepted, the company's stock will trade on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "GFAI."
We'll update this page as new information becomes available.
How to buy shares in Guardforce AI
- Choose a platform. If you're a beginner, our stock trading platform picks below can help you choose.
- Open your account. Provide your personal information and sign up.
- Confirm your payment details. You'll need to fund your account with a bank transfer, debit card or credit card.
- Search the platform for stock code: GFAI in this case.
- Research stocks. The platform should provide the latest information available.
- Buy your stocks. Place a market order or limit order with your preferred number of shares. It's that simple.
Our top picks for buying Guardforce AI stock
- No-cost financial planning and automated investing
- $0 commission on stocks, ETFs and options
- Get up to $1,000 in stock when you fund a new account within 30 days
- Trade options, futures, options on futures, stocks, ETFs
- $0 commission to close options
- Get $100-$5,000 when you open an account with $5,000 to $1,000,000+
- Trade stocks, bonds, options, ETFs, crypto, Treasurys, collectibles, royalties
- AI-powered analysis tools
- Get up to $10,000 cash when you transfer your account to Public
Is it a good time to buy Guardforce AI stock?
Only you can make the decision on the time to leap... but here's some supporting information and analysis.
Share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Guardforce AI's shares have ranged in value from as little as $2.04 up to $36.8999. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (NASDAQ average) beta is 1, while Guardforce AI's is 2.645. This would suggest that Guardforce AI's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
|1 week (2024-02-22)
|1 month (2024-02-01)
|3 months (2023-11-30)
|6 months (2023-08-31)
|1 year (2023-02-23)
|2 years (2022-03-01)
|3 years (2021-03-01)
The gauge below shows real-time ratings that are based on 26 popular indicators such as moving averages, for specific time periods. It's not a recommendation but is simply technical analysis that can form part of your research.
Finder might not agree with the analysis and we take no responsibility. We also give no representations or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this page.
Buy Guardforce AI stock from these online trading platformsCompare special offers, low fees and a wide range of investment options among top trading platforms.
Paid non-client promotion. Finder does not invest money with providers on this page. If a brand is a referral partner, we're paid when you click or tap through to, open an account with or provide your contact information to the provider. Partnerships are not a recommendation for you to invest with any one company. Learn more about how we make money.
Finder is not an adviser or brokerage service. Information on this page is for educational purposes only and not a recommendation to invest with any one company, trade specific stocks or fund specific investments. All editorial opinions are our own.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arm Holdings stock (ARM)
Steps to owning and managing ARM stock, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
Can you buy OpenAI stock?
Looking to jump on the AI bandwagon? Here’s how you can invest in ChatGPT and its parent company OpenAI.
How to buy Super Micro Computer stock
Steps to owning and managing SMCI, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Riot Platforms stock
Steps to owning and managing RIOT, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Trade Desk stock
Steps to owning and managing TTD, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Coinbase stock
Steps to owning and managing COIN, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy NVIDIA Corporation stock
Steps to owning and managing NVDA, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Intel Corporation stock
Steps to owning and managing INTC, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Amazon stock
Steps to owning and managing AMZN, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Apple stock
Steps to owning and managing AAPL, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
Ask an Expert