Apply for an unsecured personal loan of up to $40,000 with LendingClub.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Fixed rates.
- Fast and simple application.
- Higher rates for poor credit borrowers.
- Unavailable to Iowa and West Virginia residents.
Looking for a lender with less fees?
A peer-to-peer lender, Prosper could get you up to $35,000 to consolidate your debt, start a business, improve your home and more.
- Offers loans for a variety of purposes.
- Low starting APRs.
- Simple terms of 3 year(s) or 5 year(s).
- Loans capped at $35,000.
- Offers only 2 fixed term lengths.
This newer online lender considers things like your education and career path when considering you for its unsecured, fixed-rate loans.
- Good for younger borrowers with limited credit history.
- Offers a variety of loans with one simple application.
- Pay no fees for early repayment.
- High origination fees of up to 8% rolled into loan.
- Not the lowest starting APR in the market.
- Additional fees for things like paper copy requests and late payments.
If you have a good to excellent credit score, SoFi can get you fast funding with low interest rates and no fees.
- High maximum loan amount of $100,000.
- Available in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
- Free credit counseling and unemployment protection.
- No origination, closing, late, NSF, or prepayment fees.
- Strict eligibility requirements.
- Lower approval rate than other lenders.
NetCredit offers unsecured personal loans up $10,000 that could help you rebuild your credit, even if you have a low credit score.
- Quick turnaround time with flexible repayments.
- Fair credit OK.
- No early repayment fees.
- Low maximum loan amount.
- Loans available in 29 states only.
- Stiff late fees could apply.
In business for over a century, OneMain Financial provides secured and unsecured loans for a variety of purposes.
- Offers both secured and unsecured loans.
- Allows joint applications.
- Higher APRs than competing lenders.
- Origination fees vary by state.
- Low maximum loan amount.
Avant offers personal loans with funds deposited into your account as soon as the business day after approval. Learn about similar online lenders.
- Quick approval and funding.
- Pay no fee for early repayment.
- Reports to the three major credit bureaus to help build your credit.
- Maximum loan amount varies by state.
- May not be available in all states.
- Potentially high origination fees if approved.
LendingClub Personal Loan
LendingClub offers loans of up to $40,000 as alternative to bank loans. Rates from 5.98%–35.89% APR based on your credit score.
- Recommended Credit Score: 660 or higher
- Min. Loan Amount: $1,000
- Max. Loan Amount: $40,000
- Loan Term: 3 to 5 years
- Turnaround Time: Up to 7 days
- Total Costs: Depends on your credit score
- Consolidate loans or pay off high interest debt
- Confidential and secure online application