Take advantage of the hundreds of photos you have on your phone and create beautiful personalized photo books, calendars and gifts that showcase precious moments. And with frequent sales, you’re bound to find an equally impressive deal.
Popular Shutterfly coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|15 Mar 2019||Sign up and get 101 free prints||********|
What can I buy at Shutterfly?
- Photo prints and books. Get tangible, high-quality prints of your favorite photos, or design a customized photo book for yourself or as a gift.
- Calendars. Easily create a personalized calendar using one of Shutterfly’s many gorgeous designs, or start from scratch and create your own.
- Cards and stationary. Fulfill all your card and stationary needs here — from wedding invitations and save the dates to Christmas cards and thank yous.
- Keepsakes and gifts. Browse through a nearly endless supply of personalized keepsake and gift ideas, including blankets, pillows, tote bags, iPhone cases, travel mugs and shadow boxes.
- For the home. Liven up your home with beautiful framed prints, glass prints, mounted wall art, candles, glasses, mugs and more.
- Pets. Personalize adorable beds, leashes, collars, T-shirts, bandanas and more for your furry friend.
- Kids. Make everything from personalized storybooks, backpacks and teddy bears to night lights, keychains, overnight bags and more.
How do I use my coupon code?
Why is my code not working?
Check to see if your promo code is expired, case-sensitive or not available for the items you’ve selected. Contact Shutterfly directly for assistance.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Free delivery is available only during special promotions, but Shutterfly frequently offers these promos.
Your shipping cost will depend on your order total, location and desired delivery speed.
Shutterfly shipping options include:
|Shipping method||Delivery speed|
6–10 business days
|Standard||5–7 business days|
|Expedited||4–5 business days|
|Rush||3–4 business days|
Super rush (limited availability)
|1–2 business days|
How can I track my order?
You should receive an email from Shutterfly as soon as your order ships with tracking information. You can also log into your Shutterfly account online to check the status of your orders.
Shutterfly accepts Visa, Discover, Mastercard, American Express, Visa Checkout and Masterpass. The website and checkout page are secured by DigiCert, so you can safely enter your payment and personal information.
What is Shutterfly’s return policy?
Shutterfly offers a 100% happiness guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, the company promises to make it right.
Returns made for any reason other than an error on Shutterfly’s part will be subject to a 50% return fee. Orders that are returned more than 60 days after the order date may be refunded for store credit.
Are Shutterfly returns free?
No, Shutterfly does not reimburse return shipping fees.
How do I return items to Shutterfly?
If your refund request is due to a damaged or defective product or another quality issue with your item, contact Shutterfly customer service by calling 888-225-7159, filling out its secure online contact form or live chatting online.
If you’d like to return an item for any other reason, visit Shutterfly’s website and fill out its return request form online. You’ll need to provide the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Shutterfly account email address
- Reason for return
- Order confirmation number
Shutterfly returns address
Shutterfly asks that you either contact customer service or submit an online return request form before sending any merchandise back. Once you’ve completed these steps, you will be provided with detailed instructions on how to proceed.
When’s the next sale?
Shutterfly runs frequent sales that usually coincide with holidays like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter and Christmas. During in-between times, there’s a good chance you can still snag a deal or even free shipping. Head to Shutterfly’s website or scout out its social media pages to see what offers might be available before placing your order.
What sets this brand apart?
As one of the largest personalized photo retailers in the game, it comes as no surprise that Shutterfly owns an impressive list of similar brands. These include tinyprints, Lifetouch, Borrowlenses, Wedding Paper Divas, This Life and Groovebook. Whatever your photo needs, Shutterfly has a practical, affordable solution.
What do people say about this brand?
Many customers are thrilled with the high-quality photo prints and other gift items that Shutterfly offers, as well as the large selection of customizable items on its website. But some online reviews report issues with receiving late or damaged items, high shipping costs during nonpromotional periods and return shipping fees.
What is Shutterfly’s history?
Founded in 1999 as an internet-based personal publishing service, Shutterfly is now one of the largest online photo services on the market. After being recognized by Deloitte & Touche as a Fast 50 Technology Company for Silicon Valley and a Fast 500 Company for North America in 2007, the company’s success skyrocketed.
In 2009, Shutterfly began what would become a long list of acquisition plans, starting with tinyprints and Wedding Paper Divas. Since then, the company has acquired 10 companies and counting, including Lifetouch, the world’s largest school photography service.
How can I contact customer support?
To get in touch with Shutterfly customer service:
- Call 888-225-7159
- Fill out its secure online contact form
- Live chat online
What about social media?
Find Shutterfly on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. If you want to share your photo creations for a chance to be featured on its social media pages, use the hashtag #MyShutterfly. Alternatively, you can visit its website to enter your photos.
Keep tabs on these pages for the latest offers, sales and discounts, too.
Why should I shop at Shutterfly?
- Vast selection of customizable products. Personalize everything from wall calendars and photo books to bean bags for your kids and beds for your pets.
- Frequent sales. Check back frequently to snap up serious savings and maybe even free shipping.
- 100% happiness guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, Shutterfly will do whatever it takes to make it right.
- No free returns. You’ll be on the hook for the cost of return shipping, even if there was an error on the company’s part.
Photo prints and keepsakes from Shutterfly make great gifts for just about anyone on your list — or treat yourself to home decor and wall art. Best of all, you can usually snap up a deal during the retailer’s many sales and promos throughout the year.