Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Sears promo codes
Sears is one of the top names in appliances and other home and lawn tools and equipment. The department store also sells apparel, electronics, mattresses, jewelry and more — all at competitive prices.
What can I buy from Sears?
- Sears Outlet: Shop for Sears products at dramatically lower prices at the Sears web outlet for seconds, last items and limited-time sales. Expect savings of 20%–60% off retail prices for electronics, tools, and more.
- Sears Optical: The Sears Optical section is a comprehensive and professional collection of the top brands in eyewear for prescription and non-prescription lenses.You can schedule an eye exam online, and financing is available.
- Sears Appliances: From kitchen appliances, air purifiers, sewing machines, cleaning appliances, and parts, Sears’ appliance section provides a wide range of choice and is set up to get your new appliance to you ASAP.
- Sears Kardashian Kollection: Shop the exclusive women’s clothing range designed by infamous style icons and socialites: Kim and the Kardashian clan.
- Sears Dresses: Browse through Sears’ collection of hundreds of different styles of dresses, to suit any event, body type, and budget.
- Sears Auto and Tires: Keep your wheels in working order with Sears’ online auto center. Shop for parts, maintenance gear, and tires of all sizes.
Sears sizing guide: What size do I need?
Is Sears plus size friendly?
Yes! Sears offers women’s plus sizes up to a size 26. Unfortunately, a plus sizing guide is not available.
Guide to Sears maternity sizes
Sears offers hundreds of maternity items. Typically, you should order the same maternity size as the size you wore before getting pregnant. However, if you have gained or lost a significant amount of weight, you may wish to size up or down.Back to top
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes! If you spend $49, you’ll qualify for free shipping. Some exceptions may apply.
Sears currently offers free shipping on orders over $49. There are exceptions to what is considered a “qualifying order” and the full list can be viewed online. Delivery times can range between 4–20 business days depending on your location and the item size. All orders are trackable online.
How can I track my order?
You’ll receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. Click the link in the email to see exactly where your order is. You can also track your shipment through your Sears online account.
- American Express
- Sears Credit card
- Sears Gift Card
What is Sears’ return policy?
Due to fast processing times, there is only a small window after you place your order in which you will be able to cancel it. Orders that have already been sent to the Sears warehouse for packing and shipping cannot be cancelled. You will need to log into Sear’s order center to check the status of your order.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery. To return an item you will need to contact Sears’ customer service for a return authorization.
Are Sears’ returns free?
Yes, as long as you return your items to a Sears store. If you choose to return your items via mail, return shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
Can I exchange for a different color or size?
Yes, simply indicate you’d like to do so when you return your order. You may still be responsible for shipping charges.
How do I return items to Sears?
Return sold by Sears items to any Sears store for free. Otherwise, ship your items back using a pre-addressed label printed from your Sears account. You can also use your own shipping label — the returns address is printed on the paperwork included with your order.
When’s the next sale?
At Sears, sales happen all the time. From blowout Black Friday deals to Columbus Day savings, if there’s a holiday happening, Sears is likely celebrating with a discount. You can also enter your zip code on the Sears website to see a personalized weekly deals ad for your area. You can also check the clearance section to snag great items at rock bottom prices.Back to top
What sets this brand apart?
Sears is one of the most established department stores in the US. The company is known for its top notch quality tools and appliances from brands Americans love and trust. Although the company’s apparel selection gets less attention, it’s also a great place to shop for clothes for the whole family.
What do people really say about Sears?
Online reviewers praise Sears for its high quality products that stand the test of time. Unhappy customers complain that it was impossible to speak to a human representative when calling customer service. They also mention that scheduled installation techs often showed up at a different time than scheduled, causing an inconvenience.
What is Sears’ history?
Sears was founded more than 100 years ago in 1892. It began as a mail ordering company, but its first location was in Evansville, Indiana. The company was purchased by Kmart in 2005. As of 2017, Sears was the 23rd largest retailer in the US.
What about social media?
Sears focuses on the family with its social media pages. It’s constantly showing off its offerings for little ones and parents, too. The Sears’ Instagram page has more than 100K followers, and its Facebook page is approaching 4 million.
How can I contact customer support?
Some customers have complained that it’s difficult to reach a human when contacting Sears customer support, but you can try to call at 1 (800) 349-4358. You can also try contacting the company through your Sears account.
Why should I shop at Sears?
- Free shipping. Spend $49 to qualify for free shipping.
- Email updates. You can sign up to receive promotions and exclusive deals straight to your inbox.
- Complicated delivery policy. The free shipping offer excludes a wide variety of items, such as food and grocery, tires, lawn mowers, pet supplies, trampolines and more.
For high quality appliances and tools, Sears is a great place to shop. There’s also lots of options for apparel and accessories for the whole family to browse through. However, some customers have complained about poor customer service. The Sears delivery policy is also convoluted and difficult to understand.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert