Apply for a payday loan of up to $1,000 and look forward to instant approval
NetLoanUSA is an online loan-matching service provided by Blue Global, LLC. It enables borrowers to submit a single loan application for multiple lenders thru its long list of partners.
Keep in mind, NetLoanUSA is not a direct lender. They don’t make credit decisions or charge any fees. Instead, they receive money from lenders for referring their services, meaning there is no cost to you.
How do NetLoanUSA Loans compare to other lenders?
Loans you can apply for with NetLoanUSA
NetLoanUSA is one of the nation’s largest personal loan networks and specializes in providing payday loans through lenders from across the country for free.
You can request for up to $1,000 through your NetLoanUSA payday loan application, although the amount you qualify for depends on your ability to repay, applicable state regulations and the lender offering you a loan.
You can find out about your application’s status in minutes, and if you’re approved, you can have access to your funds in as little as one business day.
What benefits does NetLoanUSA offer?
NetLoanUSA offers a few features that you might find useful.
- Simple process. The application takes less than 10 minutes to complete, and you can find out about your application’s status in around 90 seconds. Once NetLoanUSA approves your loan and you accept the terms, you’ll have access to approved funds by the following business day.
- Multiple lenders. If you’re not sure about which lender to approach for a payday loan, applying through NetLoanUSA gives you the benefit of narrowing down on one that suits your requirements while NetLoanUSA does the groundwork for you.
- Bad credit is OK. People who have a less-than-perfect credit history can have problems getting loans from mainstream lenders, but with NetLoanUSA, you will be matched with a lender no matter your credit history. What’s important is your ability to repay.
- No collateral. Payday loans that you can apply for through NetLoanUSA are unsecured so you don’t have to provide any kind of collateral to secure your loan.
- Use money for different purposes. There’s no restriction on what you can or cannot do with the money you borrow, and you can use it for practically any worthwhile purpose like repairing your car, buying a gift or paying bills.
The costs of borrowing
Payday loans come with higher fees than other traditional forms of credit, and loans you apply for through NetLoanUSA are no different. Your loan offer document outlines all applicable fees and charges linked to your payday loan.
Go through these carefully before accepting the loan. If you find the fees are too high, there is no obligation to accept the loan. If you do, you are subject to the terms of your contract.
Always be sure you are able to repay any money you borrow. If you have a late or missing payment, it could impact your credit score and cause an increase in what you owe to your lender.
How safe is NetLoanUSA?
NetLoanUSA is a member of the Online Lenders Association (OLA). They abide by a Code of Conduct and list of Best Practices to make sure customers receive fair treatment and remain fully informed.
NetLoanUSA makes use of advanced Thawte security technology to keep all applicants’ personal information completely protected.
How to apply for a payday loan from NetLoanUSA
Completing an online application takes no more than a few minutes, but before you apply, make sure you meet certain requirements.
- Ar least 18 years old
- A resident of the US
- A regular source of income
- An operational checking or savings account
Here is some of the information you’ll need in order to apply.
- Your complete name, current address, time spent at current address, residential status, phone number and email address
- Your date of birth, Social Security number and driver’s license number
- Your employer’s name and phone number, time spent with current employer, pay frequency, next pay date and monthly income
- Your bank’s name, its routing/ABA number and your account number
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
Frequently asked questions
At what point do I find out how much I’ll have to pay in fees?
Upon the approval of your application, you get a loan offer document which carries details of all applicable fees and charges.
How quickly can I get my approved funds?
After you accept the loan offer document, you can expect access to approved funds by the next business day. However, it might take longer depending on your bank.
Why do I have to provide my bank account information?
NetLoanUSA requires your bank account information as this is where lenders transfer your approved funds. When your payment is due, it will be deducted, usually automatically, from your account.
Do I have to provide my work phone number?
Some lenders require that you provide a work phone number in order to confirm you are currently employed. Providing this can increase the likelihood of approval.
What happens if I don’t repay the loan on time?
You could have to pay late fees. You can renew, extend, or refinance your loan (depending on the laws in your state of residence), in which case you will have to pay additional fees. If you don’t do anything, your account can go to a collection agency.
While payday lenders usually don’t check your credit with the big three credit agencies, they might report late payments to them, and this could harm your credit. Always be sure you can pay back money you borrow before signing a contract and taking out a loan.
Are payday loans available in my state?
Compare payday loans in your state
If you’re looking for a loan, NetLoanUSA can help you connect with lenders who don’t require a good credit history in order for you to apply.