Mr. Amazing Loans personal loans review
These small loans have relatively high rates, but cater to borrowers with fair credit.
finder.com’s rating: 3.5 / 5.0
- Best for borrowers with fair credit looking for a fast turnaround.
- Pick something else if you don't want to borrow $5,000 or $10,000 — the only two options it offers.
Max. Loan Amount
19.9% to 29.9%
Min. Credit Score
Kellye Guinan is a writer and editor with Finder and has years of experience in academic writing and research. Between her passion for books and her love of language, she works on creating stories and volunteering her time on worthy causes. She lives in the woods and likes to find new bug friends in between reading just a little too much nonfiction.
Mr. Amazing Loans might be a good option if you don’t have stellar credit and need to borrow $5,000 or $10,000 — those are the only two loan amounts it offers. It has relatively lax credit and income requirements compared to other lenders out there. And you could get your funds the same day you apply.
However, you’ll need to live in one of the five states it lends in to qualify. And all of its loans come with weekly repayments over a standard five-year term. While this means you’ll be paying less each month, it increases the total cost of your loan — especially if you only borrow $5,000.
Not sure Mr. Amazing Loans is all that amazing? Compare your other options below.
First, am I eligible?
If you’re interested in taking out a loan from Mr. Amazing Loans, you’ll have to meet the following criteria:
- Age 21 or older
- Minimum gross annual income of $25,000
- Steady employment history
- Credit score of at least 600
- Checking account
- Weekly payments
- Established credit history
- 2+ years re-established credit history bankruptcy
- Reside in a state where Mr. Amazing Loans operates
Which states does Mr. Amazing Loans service?
Mr. Amazing Loans offers loans in five states:
- New Jersey
- Fair credit accepted
- Could get funds the same day you apply
- Positive ratings on Trustpilot
- Only available in five states
- Weekly payments required
- Only two loan options: $5,000 or $10,000 with a five-year term
Compare other personal loan providers
Mr. Amazing Loans reviews and complaints
|Trustpilot score||4.8 out of 5 stars, based on 118 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||19 October 2020|
Borrowers happy with Mr. Amazing Loans praise its helpful customer service team and fast application process. But most are from before 2018 — and there was only one review for Mr. Amazing Loans in 2019.
How do I apply?
- Visit Mr. Amazing Loans’ website, then select your state and preferred loan amount. Click Check Your Offer.
- Enter information about yourself, including your Social Security number and address.
- Select your purpose for borrowing, then click Check Your Offer.
What information do I need to apply?
To apply for a loan through Mr. Amazing Loans, you’ll need to provide the following information:
- Social Security number
- Bank account information
How to apply step-by-step with pictures
What happens after I apply?
Once you submit your application and your information is processed, Mr. Amazing Loans may request your personal and bank information. If your request is denied, you may be directed to an alternative provider that can connect you with other lenders.
If you’re approved and have signed the loan documents, your loan funds are deposited into your checking account. From here, you can use your loan for whatever purpose you stated in the application.
How do repayments work with Mr. Amazing Loans?
Mr. Amazing Loans’ personal loans come with weekly repayments over a five-year term that are withdrawn directly from your checking account.
If you know you’re going to miss a payment or have already missed one, contact Mr. Amazing Loans and request to set up an alternate payment plan or adjust your repayment date.
As with all loans, be sure to compare your options before you settle on a lender.
Frequently asked questions
Short-term loan ratings
★★★★★ — Excellent
★★★★★ — Good
★★★★★ — Average
★★★★★ — Subpar
★★★★★ — Poor