Borrow either $5,000 or $10,000 through this online lender focused on fair-credit borrowers.
Mr. Amazing Loans is a quick online lender that could help provide funds to those who want an affordable option but may not qualify with other top lenders. With a steady income of at least $25,000 a year, you could qualify for a $5,000 or $10,000 loan in just a couple of days.
|Product Name||Mr. Amazing Personal Loans|
|Min. Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|APR||19.9% to 29.9%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Maximum Loan Term||5 years|
- Age 21 or older
- Minimum gross annual income of $25,000
- Steady employment history
- Credit score of at least 600
- Checking account
- Weekly payments
- Established credit history
- 2+ years re-established credit history bankruptcy
- Reside in a state where Mr. Amazing Loans operates
How does Mr. Amazing Loans work?
Mr. Amazing Loans is an online lender that offers loans of either $5,000 or $10,000 to applicants who meet the minimum lending criteria. Mr. Amazing Loans is a legitimate service for people seeking loans to consolidate debt, pay medical expenses, travel or cover any other big expense. The weekly payments are low, and you may qualify for a loan even if you have poor credit.
Unlike most lenders, most of the loans through Mr. Amazing come with weekly payments of either $38 or $75. This requires tight budgeting because the frequent withdrawals can seriously eat into your balance if you’re not careful.
What are the benefits of a personal loan from Mr. Amazing Loans?
- No prepayment fees. If you want to make an early payment or pay off your loan ahead of schedule, you can. Mr. Amazing Loans doesn’t charge a fee for prepayment.
- Poor credit is OK. As long as you have a credit score of 600 or more, you’re eligible for a loan from Mr. Amazing Loans.
- Quick approval. Mr. Amazing Loans can approve you of a loan in minutes — and have your money in your account the same day.
Does Mr. Amazing Loans have any drawbacks?
- Only available in select states. In order to qualify, you must be a resident of Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas or Utah.
- Can’t be self-employed. If you’re looking to borrow from Mr. Amazing Loans, you’ll need to have steady employment. If you’re self-employed, you won’t qualify.
- Weekly payments. Unlike other personal loan options that allow you to make monthly payments, Mr. Amazing Loans will withdraw money from your checking account on a weekly basis, so make sure you budget for it.
- Only two loan amount options. Mr. Amazing Loans only offers loans of $5,000 and $10,000.
Compare more online personal loan options
Online reviews of Mr. Amazing Loans
Mr. Amazing Loans has two separate Better Business Bureau (BBB) pages – both linking back to its website. The first page lists the company as accredited by the BBB, but it has one complaint and details on a government action taken against it, which lowers it to an A- rating. The second page shows that it isn’t accredited and gives it a B- rating based on one customer complaint. One complaint states that Mr. Amazing Loans refused to accept additional repayments to lower principal, while the other simply said the interest rates were too high.
It fairs better on Trustpilot, earning a 9.5 out of 10 based on over 100 reviews. As of March 2019, there are only two negative reviews, and both are from before 2018. The positive reviews all state that they are pleased with the customer service and speed of the loan process, but like the negative reviews, most are from before 2018.
What are the eligibility criteria?
If you’re interested in taking out a loan from Mr. Amazing Loans, you’ll have to meet the following criteria:
- Live in one of the states Mr. Amazing Loans services: Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas or Utah.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a minimum gross annual income of $25,000
- Have a steady employment history
- Have a credit score of at least 600 and established credit history
- Have a checking account
- Can make weekly payments
- Have at least two years re-established credit history after a bankruptcy
What is the application process like?
Here’s how to apply, step-by-step:
Once you submit, your information is processed. If your request is approved, finish the application by supplying Mr. Amazing Loans with your personal and bank information. If your request is denied, you may be directed to an alternative provider that can connect you with other lenders.
What happens after approval?
Once you’re approved and have signed the loan documents, your loan funds are deposited into your checking account. From here, you can use your loan for whatever purpose you stated in the application — from funeral expenses to consolidating debt.
Your loan terms will be 60 months with weekly repayments withdrawn directly from your checking account.
When you’re in need of quick financing for large amounts of cash, you can apply for a loan from Mr. Amazing Loans to get you through a tough financial spot. Even if you don’t have the best credit, you may still qualify. As with all loans, be sure to compare your options before you settle on a lender.