Apply for an Installment Loan today and receive from $200 to $2,600 by the next business day.
MoneyKey services 10 states across the U.S. and offers Installment Loans, Payday Loans and Lines of Credit depending on your state of residence. The application process is simple and, if approved, you can have the funds deposited into your account as early as the next business day.
MoneyKey Installment Loans are short-term credit products that are paid back over a set number of payments. Fees and interest rates vary by state. You do not need impeccable credit to be eligible to qualify but there are specific criteria that you must meet to be approved. When considering an Installment Loan, Payday Loan or Line of Credit with MoneyKey, please take the time to carefully review how the products work.
Are Installment Loans Available in Your State?
MoneyKey Installment Loans are available in California, Delaware, Illinois, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Alabama and Utah only.
|Min Loan Amount||$200|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000 (unless otherwise stated)|
|Loan Term||Varies by state|
|Turnaround Time||1 business day*|
|Costs||Varies by state of residency|
|Requirements||You must be a permanent US resident or citizen, at least 18 years old, and have a regular income.|
- Simple online application.
- Highly trained customer care representatives available by phone, email or online chat.
- Next business day funding.
- MoneyKey Installment Loans are only offered in California, Delaware, Illinois, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Alabama and Utah.
- A resident of California, Delaware, Illinois, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Alabama or Utah
- An American citizen or permanent resident
- At least 18 years old
- Have a regular income
*The date and time the funds are made available to you by your bank is subject to your bank’s policies.
What are the benefits of a MoneyKey Installment Loan?
- Repayment Spread Out Over Multiple Payments. An Installment Loan with MoneyKey could be an affordable option if you unexpected expenses. They are paid back in substantially equal installments over a set number of payments.
- Simple Process. Applying for a loan with MoneyKey takes very little time. You will find out if you qualify within minutes of applying. If you are approved, you may have the funds deposited into your bank account within one business day.
- Check Progress Online. Viewing the status of your loan online is easy. Simply head to MoneyKey’s website and log in to see your online account summary. From here you can keep track of your past payments and upcoming due dates.
What are the fees charged?
MoneyKey’s fees are compliant with all applicable federal and state regulations. Upon approval, you will receive a loan agreement which will clearly outline the terms of the product. Before you sign the agreement, make sure you understand the cost of your Installment Loan, your pre-payment options, and review your payment schedule. If you have any additional inquiries, do not hesitate to check MoneyKey’s Frequently Asked Questions page or reach out to their Customer Care Team.
Is borrowing credit from MoneyKey secure?
MoneyKey only offers Installment Loans, Payday Loans and Lines of Credit in states where they are licensed to do so. MoneyKey is subject to different rates and regulations in the various states it operates in and all products are designed to comply with applicable law. MoneyKey’s website has Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption and Verified Site Certificates to protect your personal information and keep your data secure.
How do MoneyKey installment loans compare to other loans?
Am I eligible for a MoneyKey Installment Loan?
Getting an Installment Loan through MoneyKey can be a more convenient way to get the money you need compared to other short-term loans.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be 18 years or older and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Reside in California, Delaware, Illinois, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Alabama or Utah.
- Have a valid bank account.
- Have a phone number and a valid email address.
- Be able to prove you have a steady source of income.
What information do I need to apply for a MoneyKey Installment Loan?
- Personal information. This includes your complete name, address, home phone number, and email address.
- Banking information. This includes your bank’s name, account type, account number, and routing number.
- Employment information. This includes the name of your employer, your monthly income, your last pay date and your next pay date.
I am approved for a MoneyKey Installment Loan. Now what?
- Use funds wisely. Once your Installment Loan is approved, spend it carefully and use only the money you need.
- Pay more when possible. There’s no penalty for paying off your loan early. This can help you to reduce interest and fees on your Installment Loan.
- Contact Customer Care. Contact the MoneyKey Customer Care team if you have questions or want to discuss your payment options.
Frequently asked questions
Can I cancel my MoneyKey installment loan?
Yes, you have three business days to cancel a loan without any penalty.
Will MoneyKey contact my employer?
MoneyKey will only contact your employer if they can’t reach you by phone or email. By law, MoneyKey can’t discuss your finances with outside parties.
How can I update my information with MoneyKey?
If you move, get a new job, or change banks, please call MoneyKey to speak with the Customer Care team who can update your account accordingly.