MoneyKey installment loans can get you cash when you need it, allowing you to pay the loan back over an extended period.
What are MoneyKey installment loans?
Installment loans are short term loans that you pay back over time with a set number of payments. They’re available to people with poor or no credit who need money quickly.
However, paying back an installment loan over a longer period of time will mean that you’ll pay more in interest.
Important details about MoneyKey installment loans
MoneyKey offers installment loans of between $200 and $1,000. These loans are available in California, Delaware, Illinois, New Mexico, Ohio, South Dakota, Texas and Utah only. Fees and interest rates vary by state.
A flex-pay option is also available in Texas. This payment plan initially provides lower payments that just pay off interest and fees. After two to four payments, you begin paying off the principle.
MoneyKey installment loan APR and fees by state
|Delaware||566.3025%||$30 per $100 outstanding each installment||https://www.moneykey.com/online-installment-loans-delaware.php|
|Illinois||433.159%||$1 per loan||https://www.moneykey.com/online-installment-loans- illinois.php|
|Ohio||673.887%||Credit Services Organization fee from third party||https://www.moneykey.com/online-installment-loans-ohio.php|
|South Dakota||566.302%||$30 per $100 outstanding each installment||https://www.moneykey.com/online-installment-loans-south-dakota.php|
|Texas||644.172%||Two times the loan amount||https://www.moneykey.com/online-installment-loans-texas.php|
|Utah||566.302%||$25 per $100 outstanding each installment||https://www.moneykey.com/online-installment-loans-utah.php|
Compare MoneyKey single-pay loans to other online short term loan providers
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
What are the benefits and drawbacks of MoneyKey installment loans?
Am I eligible for a MoneyKey installment loan?
Getting an installment loan through MoneyKey is a quick and easy way to get the money you need if you live in one of the states MoneyKey services. To be eligible, you must:
- Be 18 or older and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Reside in Kansas, Maryland and Virginia.
- Have a bank account.
- Have a phone number and valid email.
- Be able to prove a source of income.
You can complete the application online or call 1-866-255-1668 to apply by phone.
What information do I need to apply for a MoneyKey installment loan?
- Government-issued ID. You’ll need a driver’s license and Social Security number.
- Banking information. This includes your bank name, account type, account number and routing number.
- Employment information. This includes name of employer, monthly income, last day paid and next pay date.
I got the MoneyKey installment loan. Now what?
- Pay more when possible. There’s no penalty for paying your loan early, which could help you avoid unnecessary interest and fees.
- Contact customer support. Call a representative with questions or to discuss payment options.
MoneyKey installment plans offer fast cash that you can pay back over time. But if you’re looking for lower fees and APRs, take a look at other lenders with short term loan solutions in your area to compare your options.
Frequently asked questions
Can I cancel my MoneyKey installment loan?
Yes, you have three business days to cancel a loan without any penalty.
Will MoneyKey contact my employer?
Only if MoneyKey can’t get you by phone or email. By law, MoneyKey can’t discuss your finances with outside parties.
How can I update my information with MoneyKey?
If you move, get a new job or change banks, call MoneyKey to speak with a customer service representative who can update your account accordingly.