Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Mobile home financing
When you're ready to put down roots, start by comparing your financing options.
You've done your research and found the perfect manufactured home. Now comes the hard part: Finding the money to pay for it. Depending on your credit and the model you've selected, you may be able to move right in with a mortgage. If not, there are plenty of other ways to finance your mobile home.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- TD Bank home equity review
Choose from several options, but beware of this lender’s fees and poor reviews.
- PenFed Credit Union home equity review
Get a line of credit with low closing costs — but you can’t apply online.
- How to beat financial stress by controlling your finances
Take control of your money stress by learning to prioritise and plan your financial goals.
- A beginner’s guide to retirement investing
What you need to know to start building your retirement nest egg.
- Teaching kids about money: 9 ways to start
Fast-track your child’s financial literacy by learning how to teach your kids about money.
- Cannabis financing in Nevada
Limited licenses and pricey licensing fees make it difficult for new businesses to grow.
- Flagstar Bank home equity review
Get a loan or line of credit with no closing costs from this regional bank.
- Citizens Bank home equity review
Tap your equity without paying closing costs or fees.
- Compare cannabis financing in New Jersey
It’s now legal to grow, manufacture and sell in the state — but federal laws limit financing.
- Huntington Bank home equity review
Offers reduced-fee home equity products but only in select states.