Despite the joy of the season, the holidays can also be fraught with financial stress.
HolidayCashQuick.com is known for providing short-term personal loans for people with a variety of different circumstances. The company can help match you up with a lender, even if you have bad credit or no credit history at all. Applicants are matched up with a lender from a large network.
|Product Name||HolidayCashQuick.com Short-Term Personal Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Loan Term||Varies based on lender|
|Turnaround Time||Next business day|
|Total Cost of Borrowing $100||Varies based on lender|
|Requirements||You must be at least 18 years of age, have a regular source of income and you must have an active open bank account.|
- Money when you need it
- All credit ok
- Not a direct lender
- Fees vary
HolidayCashQuick.com does not directly issue loans, and instead connects customers with lenders. The process first starts out with an application that is 100% online. It is simple, quick, and the application is free. You can get approved instantly, and receive your cash fast, so you can pay your bills on time or have a little extra cash for gifts.
HolidayCashQuick.com claims to recommend only lenders that uphold solid practices and standards. Once you get approved with a lender, you can view the loan’s terms and conditions before you make that final decision. If you don’t like the loan’s specifications, you can apply again through HolidayCashQuick.com and be linked up with a different lender. Loan amounts vary from $100 to $1,000, and the payment is typically due on your next pay date.
HolidayCashQuick.com does not directly charge for their services upfront. Additionally, the company does not collect on any debts – this is left up to the lenders. Once you are approved for a loan and matched up with a lender, you should review the loan agreement carefully before saying yes to anything. Each lender will provide the loan contract and the terms, and will have their own rates, fees, and conditions. To find out more about your loan, you can also contact your lender directly. If for some reason you are not happy with the terms, you can apply again and be linked up with a new lender.
- Interest rate: Varies by lender
- Comparison rate: Varies by lender
- Interest rate type: Varies by lender
- Maximum loan term: The loan is usually due on your next pay date. Some lenders may be able to extend the term. The amount of time you will have to pay back the loan also depends on factors like the lender’s guidelines, your state, the local loan rules, the amount borrowed, etc.
- Maximum loan amount: $1,000
- Minimum loan amount: $100
- Application fee: It is free to use HolidayCashQuick.com.
- Monthly service fee: It is free to use HolidayCashQuick.com. Lenders may charge a fee, however.
What are the benefits of HolidayCashQuick.com?
- Secure. HolidayCashQuick.com boasts being secure and private. The company states that only you and the lender are involved with the transaction.
- All credit ok. The company works with a wide variety of lenders. Because of this, there is most likely a lender that can help you, regardless of if you have bad credit or no credit history at all.
- Money when you need it. If you experience a financial emergency, HolidayCashQuick.com can help you find access to a cash advance loan, quickly. Because the company helps with cash advance loans, you don’t have to worry about bank charges, credit card fees, or bad marks on your credit report.
What to watch out for:
It is important to note that HolidayCashQuick.com will not enforce payment. If you miss a payment, or make a payment late, you could end up with a penalty fee or a new finance charge that varies by lender. The payment date may also be extended until the next pay date.
If you miss payments or make them late, your lender may report these faults to the credit bureaus, which in turn could hurt your credit score. Additionally, your lender can also send you to a collection agency if you are not paying your balance.
One of the biggest drawbacks is that interest rates are typically higher for short-term loans. Short-term personal loans are an expensive form of credit, and do not act as a long-term financial solution.
- Not a direct lender. HolidayCashQuick.com is not a direct issuer, and instead connects each customer to a lender from a network. There may be a lack of transparency in rates and terms until you are matched with a lender.
- Loan renewal. HolidayCashQuick.com will not provide a loan renewal. Loan renewals with lenders vary, however.
- Fees vary. Fees may differ depending on the lender. Additionally, HolidayCashQuick.com does not offer APR, or interest rate amounts since this really depends on the lender.
Am I even eligible?
Lenders have the power of approval. HolidayCashQuick.com does not control if people are approved or denied. To be eligible for a loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a regular source of income
- Have an active open bank account
Lenders may also have additional varying eligibility requirements dealing with income, direct deposit of pay, past personal loan history, state of residence, etc.
What information do I need to apply?
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
- Loan amount
- First and last name
- Birth year
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Form of identification (driver’s license, state ID, passport number, or social security number)
How to apply through HolidayCashQuick.com
Applying for a loan from HolidayCashQuick.com is online, simple, and quick. To apply, all you have to do is fill out the loan application form, and HolidayCashQuick.com’s application portal will match you up with a direct lender. After you fill out the application and press the submit button, the company will match up your application with a lending partner that best matches your needs. After the application is accepted and approved, HolidayCashQuick.com will direct you to the lender’s website to complete the process. It is important to note that the lender may very well contact you via phone or email to discuss the loan details.
I got the loan! Now what?
Make sure you understand your lender’s terms and conditions for your loan. This is especially important since each lender varies on terms and conditions. Some lenders may let you set up automatic payments. Either way, keep on top of payments so you are not faced with any late or missed payment penalty fees.
If you are looking for help finding a short-term personal loan lender, HolidayCashQuick.com may be worth exploring. Plus, HolidayCashQuick.com does not charge anything for its services. Before applying for HolidayCashQuick.com, be sure to check out other personal loan companies and financial options.
How does HolidayCashQuick.com compare?
What is a personal loan?
What if I only have a savings account?
That is completely fine. There are some lenders in the network that are ok with you just having a savings account.
How can I improve my chance of getting my application approved?
Answer all of the application questions, and try to be as clear as possible. Additionally, make sure that your answers are accurate. To increase your chances even more, open a checking account (if you don’t already have one) and have your paycheck delivered by direct deposit.
How do I receive cash?
Your lender will deposit your loan funds directly into your bank account. You can also potentially choose to receive the funding by wire, or receive it at a storefront location.
How do I stop receiving HolidayCashQuick.com marketing emails?
You can unsubscribe directly from HolidayCashQuick.com’s website.