Does the world need another subscription box? For healthy snacking, it just might.
Launched in 2009, Graze came about after seven friends grew tired of unhealthy snacking. Today, it offers regular deliveries of 100 portioned treats selected just for you.
Latest Graze promo codes and coupons February 2018
|Sign up and get your first box for free||
|Try the Protein Box||
|Try the Calorie Count Box||
|Deals overview for Graze|
What is Graze?
Graze is part of a wave of subscription boxes available for home delivery, this one focused on healthy snacks. Sign up with your debit or credit card to schedule customized to-your-door delicacies. Each box is $13.99 and includes a selection of eight nutritionist-approved treats nestled in environmentally friendly packaging.
Set up your preferences, choosing from snacks you like and those you don’t. How often you receive a Graze box is up to you — from once a week to monthly — and you can cancel or pause your deliveries anytime online.
Graze isn’t only committed to convenience: Its website includes a blog chock-full of nutritious eating tips and recipes.
Customers seem to agree the snacks and online services are convenient and tasty. But some complain about portions that are small for the price and wonder if they’re getting their money’s worth.
What can I buy at Graze?
You can buy snacks at Graze — portion-controlled, nutritious snacks. Perfect for someone who wants to snack on something other than potato chips and cookies.
The Graze kitchen sends out new flavors all the time and roughly organizes its noshes into categories like sweet, savory, nuts and seeds, fruit, bakery and more. From mini protein balls to superfood bites, Graze offers a hundred different varieties.
If you fall in love with a treat in your subscription box, you’re welcome to order them à la carte from $8.99 to $19.99 a serving.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Delivery and shipping
Delivery of your Graze box is “free” — meaning that shipping is bundled in the cost of your subscription.
You’ll receive your first Graze box within a week of subscription. For à la carte snacks, choose from standard or premium shipping. All orders totaling $20 or more ship for free.
When you subscribe with Graze, you agree to a recurring payment on your credit or debit card charged automatically for each box sent.
You can skip weeks or cancel at any time. But be aware of Graze’s cutoff: If you cancel an order after the cutoff, you’re charged regardless and sent your scheduled box.
Returns and refunds
Graze does not accept returned boxes. If you refuse or send back a box, it will be thrown away without a refund.
What sets Graze apart?
Graze promotes a keen eye on quality and nutrition. And it sounds like most customers agree the evidence is in each Graze box.
If you’re ready to upgrade your mindless snacking but have no space in your brain for health food shopping, let Graze do the work. Set your subscription, and your boxes magically show up.
Pros and cons
- Commitment to nutrition. Graze portion-controlled snack packs contain no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, genetically modified ingredients, high-fructose corn syrup or trans fats.
- Delivery within a week. You specify your preferences and how often you’d like your delivery, and Graze sends a mix from more than 100 tasty treats.
- Cancel anytime. There’s no commitment, and online changes are easy.
- Limited customer service. Subscribers complain that it’s nearly impossible to get in touch with a Graze representative.
- Portions can be small. For the cost per Graze box, you may find the portions underwhelming. Consult your snacking budget (and belly!) before subscribing.
- You must cancel before the cutoff. If you miss your window for canceling or skipping an order, Graze maintains the right to charge you.
If your lifestyle keeps you from healthy snacking, let Graze fill the gap with quality, portioned snacks.