Gorgeous floral arrangements at great prices.
FTD Flowers is part of a larger group of brands, all committed to providing the best gifts possible to their customers. With sister brands like Shari’s Berries and 1-800-Flowers, you can trust that FTD Flowers has a handle on selling perfect bouquets for a variety of occasions.
Popular FTD.com coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|4 Apr 2018||Sign up to the newsletter and recieve a $5 off coupon||********|
What can I buy at FTD Flowers?
- Flowers. Find arrangements for any special event or occasion, whether it’s Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or you need to express congratulations or sympathy.
- Live plants. Browse a beautiful selection of blooming plants, green plants and mini trees for Christmas.
- Gift items. FTD Flowers offers a wide array of gift baskets and food items, including chocolate-covered strawberries, meats and cheeses and champagne.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes, if you become an FTD Gold member for $30 per year.
The shipping cost will be determined at checkout, after you’ve entered the delivery address and begun the payment process. It can vary based on the item(s) in your order and your location.
We tried adding a $30 item to our cart and entered a delivery address in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The shipping fee came out to $17.99.
How can I track my order?
Follow these steps to track your FTD order:
- Go to the FTD website
- Click Track your order at the bottom of the page, listed under Account.
- Enter your order number and email.
- Click Send.
FTD accepts all major credit cards, PayPal and FTD gift certificates. Its website and checkout screen are secured with MacAfee Secure and GeoTrust.
What’s FTD Flowers’ return policy?
FTD Flowers has a satisfaction guarantee. If your order isn’t what you expected or doesn’t arrive on time, contact the customer service team for a refund or replacement.
All bouquets are guaranteed to last at least seven days.
Gift baskets and other non-perishable items can be returned within 30 days of delivery.
Are FTD returns free?
No, you’ll be on the hook for the cost of return shipping, unless the return is a result of an FTD error.
Can I exchange an item?
If an item arrives defective, FTD will replace it for you. Otherwise, most items can be returned for a refund, minus the cost of shipping and return shipping.
How do I return items to FTD Flowers?
Call FTD Flowers customer support at 1-800-736-3383 to begin the returns process.
When’s the next sale?
The best way to stay on top of the latest sales and special offers is to connect with FTD Flowers on Facebook, Twitter or other social media pages. You can also become a Gold Member to save on shipping and service fees.
What sets this brand apart?
FTD Flowers has become one of the biggest names in online floral delivery services. The company also has many well-known subsidiaries, such as Shari’s Berries, ProFlowers, Gifts.com, Interflora and others. And because of partnerships with Hilton, Best Western, Delta, American Airliners, Discover, American Express and others, FTD customers can earn hotel, travel and credit card points when shopping with this retailer.
What do people say about this brand?
FTD holds an A+ rating with the BBB, although it also holds a one-star customer satisfaction rating on the site. Missed or late deliveries was the biggest complaint among the reviews.
On the other hand, customer reviews on other websites explain a quick, hassle-free ordering process and delivery, as well as a large selection of flower and gift options.
What is FTD Flowers’ history?
FTD now stands for “Florists’ Transworld Delivery,” although the company got its start in 1910 as “Florists’ Telegraph Delivery.” The company began as a co-op among 13 florists who agreed to help fulfill orders for each other’s out-of-town customers via telegraph. It wasn’t until 1965 that the company took on its new name and began offering international orders as well.
Today, the company processes around 15 million orders each year and has affiliates in 154 different countries.
What about social media?
FTD Flowers is active on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube. You’ll find featured flowers and special offers on its Facebook page, and inspirational videos and DIY flower arranging tips on its YouTube Channel.
How can I contact customer support?
To contact FTD Flowers customer service:
- Call 1-800-SEND-FTD (1-800-736-3383)
- Email email@example.com
Why should I shop at FTD Flowers?
- Membership available. Get free shipping with a Gold Membership.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.FTD will replace your flowers or refund your money if you’re unhappy.
- PayPal accepted. It’s easy and simple to pay.
- 24-hour customer service. Help is available whenever you need it.
- Unclear shipping costs. You won’t know what the shipping costs are for your order until you’ve nearly completed the checkout process.
- Customer complaints. Some online reviews report problems with late or missed deliveries.
If you’re looking for a classic arrangement with modern convenience, FTD Flowers is worth a look.
Top gift picks
Lavender Fields Mixed Flower Bouquet
Delighted Luxury Rose Bouquet
Mixed 18 Long Stem Roses