Get an installment loan of up to $3,000 with this online lender-matching service.
An installment loan is a loan with a predetermined number of scheduled payments. When you apply for an online installment loan through ExtraLend.com, it’ll work to pair you with a lender that could deposits your approved funds directly into your bank account in as little as one business day.
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$3,000|
|Loan Term||Varies by lender|
|Turnaround Time||As soon as one business day|
|Requirements||Must be at least 18+ years old, legally work and live in the US, have a bank account in your name and be employed with sufficient income.|
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally work and live in the United States
- Have a working telephone number and email address
- Have a bank account in your name
- Be employed for at least 90 consecutive days with the same employer
- Meet minimum income guidelines
How does ExtraLend.com work?
ExtraLend.com is not a direct lender. Instead, it is a service that matches borrowers with short-term loan lenders.
ExtraLend.com’s network of lenders provide installment loans of up to $3,000. To apply for a loan, you must first complete a free application on ExtraLend.com. If you qualify for a loan, ExtraLend.com matches you with a lender.
If you’re offered a short-term loan and accept the terms and conditions, you could receive your funds in just one business day.
Top three reasons to use ExtraLend.com’s service
- Free online application. ExtraLend.com’s simple and secure application process takes just minutes to complete.
- Easily find a lender. ExtraLend.com quickly connects you with lenders and loans you qualify for.
- No obligation offers. You’re free to select the offer that best fits your financial needs — and you’re not obligated to accept any of them.
What to watch out for
Installment loans can be handy in a financial pinch, but be wary of several potential drawbacks that include:
- High APRs. Some lenders seek to capitalize on their borrowers with high interest rates. Don’t be surprised to find APRs as high as 1,386% with this one.
- Late fees and penalties. Paying late or paying off your loan early or late can result in hefty hidden fees.
- No loan guarantee. Applying for a loan through ExtraLend.com does not guarantee you a loan. The success of your application depends on whether you meet the eligibility criteria of the lenders in its network.
How does ExtraLend.com compare to other providers?
A selection of online installment loans
A selection of lender-matching services
A general warning about installment loans
Short-term loan products like installment loans offer quick access to capital but are associated with steep interest rates and non-negotiable fees.
The drawbacks of short-term loans could outweigh the perks. To avoid slipping further into debt, explore alternative financing options before applying for an installment loan.
Is ExtraLend.com legit?
Yes. ExtraLend.com is a reputable lender-matching service. Its website keeps your information safe and secure through data encryption. Keep in mind that ExtraLend.com will share your information with its partner lenders in order to match you with an installment loan. You may also receive promotional materials from other companies if ExtraLend.com shares your information for marketing purposes.
Am I eligible for an installment loan through ExtraLend.com?
ExtraLend.com can’t guarantee you a loan, but your chances of success are higher if you’re:
- At least 18 years old.
- A US resident with a valid bank account.
- Employed for at least 90 days with the same employer.
How do I apply?
- Click the Go to site button on this page to be directed to the application form. Start by entering the amount you’d like to borrow, your ZIP code and your email address, then click Get Started.
- Enter your personal information, including your address, Social Security number and date of birth. Click Next Step.
I got a loan through ExtraLend.com. Now what?
- Don’t miss a payment. Keep track of your payment schedule to meet payment due dates. You could also set up automatic payments through your bank account. Late or missed payments come with stiff fees and penalties.
- Avoid refinancing your loan. If you’re unable to meet the terms of your loan, ExtraLend.com will work with you to refinance any remaining amount — or even increase it. It may sound tempting, but instead look into alternatives to avoid becoming entangled in a debt spiral.
ExtraLend.com’s installment loan matching service can streamline the loan application process. But the service does not guarantee you a loan, you’ll need to carefully review your specific lender’s terms and conditions before making a decision.
A short-term installment loan could get you over a financial hump. If you have time or creditworthiness on your side, consider your other installment loan options.
Frequently asked questions about ExtraLend.com
I have a poor credit history. Can I still get an installment loan through ExtraLend.com?
You might. It’s possible that ExtraLend.com’s lenders will check your credit history, but poor credit likely won’t result in your application’s rejection.
How can I make sure that my loan application with ExtraLend.com is approved?
There’s no guarantee you’ll be approved for a loan through ExtraLend.com. But you have better chance of approval if you can provide proof of income and have been employed for at least 90 days with the same employer.
Can I take out multiple loans through ExtraLend.com?
The answer depends on your state’s regulations. You may be able to have more than one short-term loan at a time, but keep in mind that lenders may perform a credit check when reviewing your application. Multiple open loans can jeopardize the success of your application and even put your further into debt.