Borrow a short-term loan, get help with your taxes, transfer money and more.
Though Check City offers online short-term loans to residents of 14 states, it only has physical storefronts in four. If you happen to live near a Check City branch, you can also get help with your taxes, sell gold and more.
Where is Check City located?
Check City has locations in four states, though the loans available vary depending on where you live.
|State||Number of stores||Loans available|
|Colorado||1||Payday loans, installment loans|
|Nevada||32||Payday loans, title loans|
|Utah||32||Payday loans, title loans, installment loans|
|Virginia||5||Payday loans, installment title loans|
Store information last updated June 2019.
How can I find a Check City location near me?
You can find a Check City location near you by following these simple steps:
- Visit the Check City website and click Search Locations.
- Click on your state.
- Select a location to view its address, business hours, phone number and travel directions.
States where Check City is available online only
Check City offers online loans to residents of Nevada and Utah, as well as the following states:
- North Dakota
How does getting a payday loan at Check City work?
To apply for a payday loan at a Check City store, follow these steps:
- Visit a Check City location and speak with a representative to start the application process.
- Fill out all the required information on the application.
- Read over the loan agreements and note the due date and amount you’ll need to pay.
- If you agree, sign the loan agreement and receive cash in hand.
What do I need to apply?
To apply for a payday loan at a Check City store, you need to bring the following documents:
- Photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport
- Proof of employment, such as a pay stub
- Checking account information
What other services does Check City offer at its stores?
If you visit one of its stores, you may have access to the following services:
- Check cashing
- Business check cashing
- Money orders
- Prepaid debit cards
- Selling gold
- Money Transfers
- Tax preparation services
Compare other short-term loan providers
Check City may only have storefronts in four states, but it also offers online payday loans to residents of 12 others. If you’re thinking of borrowing, read our Check City payday loans review so you know what rates and terms you can expect.
Not available where you live? Browse other short-term loan providers that may be able to help.