Need a quick cash loan as high as $10,000? This loan connection service could help.
|Product Name||CashUSA Installment Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$500|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Loan Term||90 days to 72 months|
|Turnaround Time||As early as 1 business day|
|Requirements||Must have a monthly income of $1,000+ after taxes and valid checking account.|
- Bad credit is OK
- No application fee
- Debt education resources
- Valid checking account
- Monthly income of $1,000+ after taxes
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Age 18 or older
How does CashUSA work?
CashUSA works to connect you with a lender, meaning you won’t get a loan from CashUSA directly. Instead you’re redirected to a lender that fits your credit score and desired loan amount. Most people use CashUSA to find loans to pay off outstanding debt, cover emergencies, pay for moving costs, buy a used car or repair their current car. If you find yourself in one of these situations — or any others where you need cash quickly — CashUSA’s online process can make applying for a loan painless and easy.
This service can help just about anyone find a lender — even if you have less-than-perfect credit. There might be a lender in CashUSA’s network that’s willing to work with you and finance whatever expense you need to cover. It doesn’t cost anything to apply, and you can borrow between $500 and $10,000 from a lender in the network.
What are the benefits of a loan from CashUSA?
- Debt education resources. CashUSA’s website has multiple articles on handling your debt and improving your finances.
- No application fee. When you apply for a loan through CashUSA, you won’t pay an application fee to connect with one of its personal lenders.
- All credit is OK. CashUSA’s affiliate lenders may perform an official credit check, but your credit isn’t the only thing they use to determine approval. Even if you have less-than-perfect credit, you may still be able to get a loan.
Is there anything I need to watch out for?
- Not a direct lender. CashUSA is a service that connects you with a lender depending on your financial background and current employment situation.
- High fees. Personal loans that don’t come from banks tend to have high fees. Be prepared to pay an interest rate between 5.99% and 35.99% if you’re approved for a loan by one of CashUSA’s affiliate lenders.
- No approval guarantee. There is no such thing as a guaranteed loan. However, you can improve your chances of being approved by making sure you meet the eligibility criteria listed below and answering your application questions accurately.
Compare more online installment loan options
How paying off debt works with a loan through CashUSA
Select ‘Debt Consolidation’ as the reason for your loan in the application form. CashUSA will go through its network of lenders to find one that matches your credit score, current financial situation and amount you’d like to borrow.
If you’re approved for a loan, you’ll be redirected to the lender’s website where you can finish the application process. Once it’s complete, use your funds to pay off your small debts, leaving you with one monthly payment instead of many and a potentially lower interest rate.
How are the online reviews of CashUSA?
CashUSA doesn’t have any reviews on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) or TrustPilot, and it isn’t accredited by the BBB. But remember, CashUSA is a loan connection service and doesn’t provide loans itself. Instead, it redirects you to a lender that fits with the amount you want to borrow and your financial situation. Be sure to check the online reviews of the lender you’re ultimately connected with before signing onto a particular loan.
Am I eligible?
Before CashUSA connects you to a lender, you’ll need to be sure you meet its basic requirements.
- You are a citizen or permanent resident of the US
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have an operational checking account
- You have a monthly income of $1,000 or more after taxes
You should also be comfortable entering your contact details, including information about your employment, and Social Security number.
How do I apply?
You can apply in three simple steps. Be sure to have details about your employment and bank account on hand so you can finish your application quickly.
- Enter the loan amount you’re requesting, your name, email and zip code.
- Enter the reason for your loan, your birth date, your credit score range and confirmed amount requested.
- Fill in your contact, employment and identity information.
Then submit your application. Keep in mind CashUSA will also ask you to enter your Social Security number in order to verify your identity.
Application steps with screenshots
What happens after I submit my info?
It will usually take a few minutes for CashUSA to process your request with an approval decision. If you’re connected with a lender, be sure to read the entire contract before agreeing to a loan. The interest rate, APR and other costs will be given to you before you sign. You’re under no obligation to accept a loan offer, but once you do, you’re required to pay the amount stated in the contract.
CashUSA can help you find a loan that fits your needs. As long as you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply with CashUSA and potentially be connected with a lender that works with you. Before you submit your info, be sure you’ve explored your short-term loan options.