You may qualify for as much as $10,000 — but it could be expensive.
When you’re facing a number of expenses and don’t have time to compare options, CashUSA may be able to connect you with a lender that can help. Good credit isn’t required, but you may face a high interest rate and multiple fees, which could make repayments difficult to afford.
|Product Name||CashUSA Installment Loans|
|Min. Loan Amount||$500|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Loan Term||90 days to 72 months|
|Turnaround Time||As early as 1 business day|
|Requirements||$1,000+ monthly income after taxes, valid checking account|
- Bad credit is OK
- No application fee
- Debt education resources
- Valid checking account
- $1,000+ monthly income after taxes
- US citizen or permanent resident
- 18+ years old
How does CashUSA work?
CashUSA is a connection service, not a direct lender. When you submit your information, you have a chance to be connected to a short-term lender in its network that offers loans between $500 and $10,000 and rates ranging from 5.99% and 35.99% — not including any fees.
Your exact loan term and the amount you pay will vary based on the lender you’re connected with. But unlike more traditional options, the lenders in CashUSA’s network accept borrowers with less-than-perfect credit. Just be careful: The less restrictions there are, the more pricey your loan could be.
How paying off debt works with a loan through CashUSA
Select Debt Consolidation as the reason for your loan in the application form. CashUSA will go through its network of lenders to find one that matches your credit score, current financial situation and amount you’d like to borrow.
If you’re approved for a loan, you’ll be redirected to the lender’s website where you can finish the application process. Once it’s complete, use your funds to pay off your small debts, leaving you with one monthly payment instead of many and a potentially lower interest rate.
What are the benefits of a loan from CashUSA?
- All credit types welcome. CashUSA’s affiliate lenders may perform an official credit check, but your credit isn’t the only thing they use to determine approval. Even if you have less-than-perfect credit, you may still be able to get a loan.
- No application fee. When you apply for a loan through CashUSA, you won’t pay an application fee to connect with one of its partner lenders.
- Online debt education resources. CashUSA’s website has multiple articles on handling your debt and improving your finances.
Is there anything I need to watch out for?
- Could be expensive. Unlike traditional bank loans, short-term loans available to all credit types tend to be more expensive. This means you could see rates as high as 35.99% — not including any fees the lender tacks on.
- Not a direct lender. CashUSA is a service that connects you with a lender depending on your financial background and current employment situation. This means you’ll be receiving your funds and making repayments to a company other than CashUSA.
- Not guaranteed approval. There’s no such thing as a guaranteed loan. However, you can improve your chances of being approved by making sure you meet the eligibility criteria listed below and answering your application questions truthfully.
Compare more online installment loan options
What do borrowers say about CashUSA?
CashUSA doesn’t have any reviews on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) or TrustPilot, and it isn’t accredited by the BBB. But remember, CashUSA is a loan connection service and doesn’t provide loans itself. Instead, it redirects you to a lender that fits with the amount you want to borrow and your financial situation. Be sure to check the online reviews of the lender you’re ultimately connected with before signing onto a particular loan.
Am I eligible?
To qualify with a lender in CashUSA’s network, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- US citizen or permanent resident
- At least 18 years old
- Operational checking account
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more after taxes
You should also be comfortable entering your contact details, information about your employment and your Social Security number.
How do I get started?
To find a potential lender using CashUSA’s connection service, follow these steps:
- Click the Go to site button on this page to be redirected to CashUSA’s website.
- Enter the loan amount you’re requesting, your name, email and ZIP code.
- Enter the reason for your loan, your birth date, your credit score range and confirmed amount requested.
- Fill in your contact details, employment information, Social Security number and other personal information.
- Submit your application and wait to get connected with one or more potential lenders.
Application steps with screenshots
What happens after I submit my info?
It will usually take a few minutes for CashUSA to process your request with an approval decision. If you’re connected with a lender, be sure to read the entire contract before agreeing to a loan. The interest rate, APR and other costs will be given to you before you sign. You’re under no obligation to accept a loan offer, but once you do, you’re required to pay the amount stated in the contract.
CashUSA may be able to help you find a loan that fits your needs. As long as you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply with CashUSA and potentially be connected with a lender that works with you. Before you submit your info, be sure to compare other short-term loan options or look into other connection services to find the best provider for you.