Short-term loans can be expensive. But they might be your only option when you’re trying to make ends meet. CashNetUSA’s promo code could lower your overall loan fees, making your payday loan, installment loan or line of credit more affordable.
More about CashNetUSA
CashNetUSA is a lender that offers payday and installment loans to people who may not have the best credit. Depending on your state, CashNetUSA also offers revolving lines of credit. Typically in amounts of $500 or less, these loans are designed to get you through your next payday.
Use your loan from CashNetUSA to fund unexpected expenses or just about any large purchase. But keep in mind that these loans are typically due in two weeks. If you need longer to repay what you borrow, consider taking out an installment loan.
CashNetUSA is available in multiple states, but the type of loan you can apply for varies by where you live. Your loan contract will outline exactly how much the loan costs, including any fees you might pay for late payments. Before you sign any contract, carefully read your terms and conditions to be sure you can afford to borrow from CashNetUSA.
Read our full review of CashNetUSA
What factors should I consider?
- Secure service. CashNetUSA’s 128-bit SSL security encrypts the information you enter on your online application.
- Quick funding. You could find your loan funds deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day, depending on your bank’s processing times.
- Multiple loan terms. If you’re not comfortable taking out a payday loan, CashNetUSA offers lines of credit and loans with longer repayment terms depending on your state of residence.
- High costs. Payday loans are designed for people who might not be able to get a loan elsewhere. Expect to pay higher fees than you’d find with a loan from a bank or credit union.
- Not available in all states. CashNetUSA doesn’t service the following states: AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, GE, IN, IA, KY, MD, MA, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, NC, PA, SD, VT, or WV. If you need quick funding in a state CashNetUSA doesn’t service, compare other borrowing options available in your state or explore alternatives to payday loans.
How much does it cost to borrow with CashNetUSA?
The cost of a loan from CashNetUSA depends on your state of residence. Some services, such as lines of credit, are limited to specific states, and you may not be able to borrow from CashNetUSA at all if you live in a state that prohibits payday loans.
CashNetUSA’s loans come with a financing fee and a high interest rate that varies by state. If you live in California, for instance, expect to repay your loan in about 14 days after paying 15% of the amount you borrow, which covers the financing fee and interest charged by CashNetUSA. If you fail to make a payment or your payment doesn’t go through, you may pay more in fees that depend on your state. In California, for example, this penalty charge is $15.