Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare 9-month personal loans
Find an installment loan for all credit types.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- BECU home equity review
Get fixed- and variable-rate options in a HELOC, if you qualify for membership.
- Commercial Capital factoring review
This factoring company offers high advance rates with options for recourse and nonrecourse factoring. But some industries benefit more than others.
- AppleTree Credit Union home equity review
Get low rates with minimal fees — if you qualify for its limited membership.
- Mortgage refinancing options when unemployed
Refinancing your mortgage while unemployed is challenging, but it may be possible if you have an alternative means to repay the loan.
- Golden 1 Credit Union Freedom Checking account review
A spending account geared toward students with a B average or higher.
- KeyBank home equity review
Offers reduced-rate home equity products, but it’s only available in select states.
- Teaching kids about money: 9 ways to start
Fast-track your child’s financial literacy by learning how to teach your kids about money.
- Compare cannabis financing in New Jersey
It’s now legal to grow, manufacture and sell in the state — but federal laws limit financing.