Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare 3-year personal loans
Get a competitive rate and pay your loan off quickly — but watch out for high monthly payments.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Tremont Credit Union Visa Signature College Real Rewards Card review
A simple student card with modest benefits.
- The IRA Club review
The IRA Club lets you build a retirement portfolio with no preset menu of investments.
- Figure Pay prepaid debit card review
The Figure Pay card is free and earns rewards, but it lacks several standard features.
- Best business expansion loans of 2021
Compare expansion loans for startups and established businesses.
- First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking + Interest + Solutions review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking + Interest + Solutions account has attractive features, but could cost you.
- The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
- First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking has many attractive features, but overdrafts can add up quickly.
- Student Visa® Credit Card from San Mateo Credit Union review
A decent student card, but there are better options available.
- First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking + Interest review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking + Interest account has decent features but earns a low APY.
- Mission Lane Money Debit Card review
The Mission Money debit card is completely free, but it lacks features.