Gift vouchers from £5
Wiggle discount codes and promos for February 2023
Wiggle is a company run by sports enthusiasts. This passion is reflected in Wiggle’s service, quality, and technical knowledge. There is a core philosophy at the heart of everything Wiggle do: being active outdoors is a great. It brings people together, creates a sense of fulfilment, and helps people really enjoy life. Check out some of the deals and offers below.
Wiggle is best-known for its cycling gear, but it also specialises in running, swimming and gym clothing and accessories.
What are Wiggle’s delivery options?
|Standard Delivery||Receive your shopping order within 4 working days.||Free (for orders £16 or more), £2.99 (if order is below £16)|
|Priority 1st Class Delivery||Receive your order within 2 working days||£3.99|
|UK Next Day Delivery||Order before 10pm Monday – Friday or before 7pm Saturday – Sunday to receive your order the next day.||£4.99|
|UK Bulk||For orders containing bike items or turbo trainers, receive your order within 5-9 working days.||Free (charge for highlands and islands)|
Wiggle’s returns policy
If you change your mind, you have 365 days from the date of delivery to return your order, including bikes. You’ll also be pleased to know that returns are completely free of charge when you use Collect+, Doddle, Royal Mail or Asda toyou. Simply follow these steps:
- Log in to Your Account
- Find the order that includes the item you want to return or select ‘MAKE A RETURN’.
- Print your returns slip for your chosen method of returning your order and place this inside the box before you package it up to send back.
- Re-pack your items in their original packaging.
- Cover the original address label with your returns label. If you can’t find it, don’t panic – simply browse your order history online and you’ll be able to print off a new one.
- Return your package at your chosen carrier’s shop. Don’t forget to ask for proof of postage, and keep it safe in case you need prove that you returned an order.
Should I shop at Wiggle?
- Free delivery. You only need to spend £16 at Wiggle to qualify for free delivery
- Range of brands. Wiggle plays host to a huge number of top brands, including adidas, Castelli and Osprey.
- Wiggle discount codes. Wiggle offer regular voucher codes all year round. Keep an eye on the codes above.
- Returns. Wiggle gives its customers one whole year to return items.
- Contact. The only way to contact Wiggle is by submitting a message via the website.
- Price. Wiggle sells top brands and high ticket items, so it isn’t a surprise that the price reflect this. However, Wiggle offer regular sales and discount codes to help you save on your order.
Wiggle’s top brands
What can I buy from Wiggle?
Wiggle shopping guide
Wiggle’s Instagram is a great way to keep up with the world of cycling. Follow their Instagram to keep up with the latest Wiggle news and events as well as new clothing and bike releases.
More guides on Finder
Over half of Brits plan to make a New Year’s resolution in 2023, with health and money leading the way
Over half of Brits plan to make a New Year’s resolution in 2023
Credit lottery: The BNPL provider you use can make a big difference to your credit score (and the debt collectors may be called in!)
We’ve analysed how using buy now, pay later can affect your credit score.
Qatar is the world’s most expensive country for a pint
Qatar is the world’s most expensive country for a pint of beer.
Everything you need to know about Topcashback – a cashback site that lets you make money when you buy everything from clothing and electricals to travel, insurance and more.
How to buy Sondrel (SND) shares
Everything we know about the Sondrel IPO, plus information on how to buy shares.
Ninja Foodi 3-in-1 toaster, grill and panini press review 2023
Ninja is known for making kitchen gadgets that are easy to use. So did the Foodi toast, grill and bake to perfection? Find out in our hands-on test.
Ninja Creami review 2023
We reviewed the Ninja Creami ice cream maker to see if it’s really worth buying.
Shark handheld vacuum WV200UK vs WV251UK
The WV200UK is the original Shark handheld vaccum. It’s cheaper than the WV251 with an extra battery. Which one is worth buying?
Shark handheld vacuum WV200UK vs Shark WandVac 2.0 WV270UK
The WV200UK is a mid-range handheld vac that’ll do a solid job on most surfaces, but the WV270UK is the upgraded model. Which one is worth your money?
Shark handheld vacuum WV200UK vs Shark CH950UKT
The Shark WV200UK is small and nimble for light pick-ups, but the CH950UKT can cope with pet hair cleaning. Which one will you go for?
Ask an Expert