Limited company loans
See how to get a business loan as a limited company in the UK, and how much you can borrow.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Emergency fund: What it is and how to build one
This type of savings account can save you from a lot of financial stress and anxiety.
- How to buy, sell & trade Groestlcoin (GRS)
Want to learn how to buy Groestlcoin in the UK? In our step-by-step guide we’ll show you what it is, where to buy or sell it and things to consider before buying it.
- Compare the best business bank accounts for ecommerce
Discover how opening a business bank account could benefit your e-commerce business.
- The Warm Home Discount Scheme explained
Find out who gets the Warm Home Discount automatically, who needs to apply and how to do it. Plus more tips for saving on your energy bills.
- Santander Select current account review
Learn more about the Santander Select current account to see if it’s right for you.
- Monzo review: Is it worth it?
Is Monzo’s app-only current account the right option for you? Read our review to get the low-down on all of the features of the account, its card and the app.
- Halifax Reward current account review
Discover what the Halifax Reward current account has to offer to see if it’s right for you.
- Yorkshire Bank Private Current Account review
Learn about private banking with Yorkshire Bank to see if it’s right for you.
- Metro Bank Private Bank Account review
Learn about private banking with Metro Bank to see if it’s right for you.
- HSBC Premier current account review
Discover what the HSBC Premier current account has to offer to see if it’s right for you.