Get matched with a lender that best suits your financial situation.
Getting out of a financial tight spot can feel impossible, and when you have bad credit, it makes it even more difficult to find the help you need.
A short term installment loan may be the solution for you. If you’ve found yourself in need of emergency funds and you’re considering a short term installment loan, Trusted Installment Loans can match you with a lender no matter your credit history.
Trusted Installment Loans doesn’t issue loans. Instead, they connect customers with suitable installment loan lenders.
Installment loans are repaid monthly, semi-monthly or biweekly over a period of 2 to 60 months. They generally have a lower APR than payday loans, but are still significantly more expensive than traditional loans.
Loan amounts vary depending on your state’s laws and regulations, but are typically $1,000 and under.
|Product Name||TrustedInstallmentLoans.com Installment Loans|
|Min. Loan Amount||$200|
|Max. Loan Amount||$2,500|
|Turnaround Time||As soon as the following business day|
|Costs||APR ranges from 25-450% based on your credit score.|
|Requirements||You must be 18+, be employed or have a steady income and a SSN.|
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a regular source of income
- You must have an active open bank account
How does using Trusted Installment Loans’ services work?
In order to be connected with lenders, you should fill out an online application. Trusted Installment Loans will search their network of lenders attempt to connect you with one who can provide you the money you need.
When you are forwarded to the lender’s website, you may have to provide some additional information. Once your are approved and the loan is finalized, your money can be deposited into your bank account or picked up at a storefront location.
Repay the loan according to your agreement with the lender. Always be sure you can afford the payments before you take out a loan.
Benefits of using TrustedInstallmentLoans.com to get connected with a lender
- Simplified process. Instead of scouring the internet for the perfect lender, let Trusted Installment Loans do the leg work for you.
- All credit is OK. The company works with a wide variety of lenders. Because of this, there is likely a lender who can help you regardless of your credit history.
- No collateral required. These loans are unsecured so you don’t have to provide any kind of collateral.
- Use money for different purposes. You can do just about anything with the proceeds of your loan. You can use the money to pay overdue bills, fix a major appliance, repair your car or just get by after a temporary financial setback.
- Quick disbursement of funds. Once the lender approves your loan and you accept the contract, you can expect the money to get to your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Extensive choices. From the loan value to the provider chosen, borrowers who use Trusted Installment Loans maintain control over the final loan, customizing the loan terms and conditions in ways that fit their budget best.
Compare more installment loan providers
Check the websites of any providers you’re interested in to confirm they operate in your state.
What are the fees involved?
Trusted Installment Loans does not charge for their services and they don’t collect on debts.
Each lender will provide the loan contract and terms with their own rates, fees and conditions. The fees vary depending on your state of residence, the loan amount and your financial situation.
Upon your application’s approval, you can review the loan contract before accepting it. This is where you learn about the fees you’ll be charged. You have no obligations to accept the contract so review the terms and obligations carefully so you know exactly what you’ll be paying for your loan.
What you’ll need to apply
The online application takes around 5 to 10 minutes.
- You are at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- You are a US citizen or a permanent resident
- You have a steady source of income
- You have an operational checking account
- Your name, home address, email address and phone number
- Your date of birth, Social Security number and details from your ID
- Your employer’s name, address and phone number
- Details about your income
- Details about your bank account