As soon as the following business day
|Product Name||TrustedInstallmentLoans.com Installment Loans|
|Turnaround Time||As soon as the following business day|
|Costs||APR ranges from 25-450% based on your credit score.|
|Requirements||You must be 18+, be employed or have a steady income and a SSN.|
Compare other installment loan options
Check the websites of any providers you’re interested in to confirm they operate in your state.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
How does using Trusted Installment Loans’ services work?
In order to be connected with lenders, you would fill out an online application. Trusted Installment Loans would then search its network of lenders attempt to connect you with one that could provide you the money you need.
When you were forwarded to the lender’s website, you would have needed to provide some additional information. Once your were approved and the loan finalized, your money would be deposited into your bank account or picked up at a storefront location.
You would have repaid the loan according to your agreement with the lender. Always be sure you can afford the payments before you take out a loan.
Benefits of using TrustedInstallmentLoans.com to get connected with a lender
- Simplified process. Instead of scouring the internet for the perfect lender, Trusted Installment Loans did the leg work for you. Other connection services that are in operation can do the same.
- All credit is OK. The company worked with a wide variety of lenders. Because of this, there was likely a lender who could help you regardless of your credit history.
- No collateral required. Installment loans are often unsecured, so you don’t have to provide any kind of collateral.
- Use money for different purposes. You can do just about anything with the proceeds of an installment loan. You can use the money to pay overdue bills, fix a major appliance, repair your car or just get by after a temporary financial setback.
- Quick disbursement of funds. Once a lender approves your loan and you accept the contract, you can expect the money to get to your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Extensive choices. From the loan value to the provider chosen, borrowers who used Trusted Installment Loans maintained control over the final loan. And were able to customize the loan terms and conditions in ways that fit their budget best.
Trusted Installment Loans reviews and complaints
Like many connection services, Trusted Installment Loans didn’t have a BBB or Trustpilot page. If you decide to use a different connection service, confirm that the lender you’re connected with is legit and has positive customer reviews.
What are the fees involved?
Trusted Installment Loans did not charge for its services and did not collect on debts.
Each lender provided the loan contract and terms with its own rates, fees and conditions. The fees varied depending on your state of residence, the loan amount and your financial situation.
Upon your application’s approval, you would have been able to review the loan contract before accepting it. This is where you could learn about the fees you would be charged.
You have no obligations to accept a contract, so review the terms and obligations carefully so you know exactly what you’ll be paying for your loan.
What you’ll need to apply
The online application took around five to 10 minutes.
- You are at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- You are a US citizen or a permanent resident
- You have a steady source of income
- You have an operational checking account
- Your name, home address, email address and phone number
- Your date of birth, Social Security number and details from your ID
- Your employer’s name, address and phone number
- Details about your income
- Details about your bank account
Frequently asked questions
Our answers to some common questions about Trusted Installment Loans.
Is there anything I should know before taking out an installment loan?
There are a few things you should know about installment loans in order to make the right decision.
First, you should generally only take out an installment loan in emergency situations. This type of loan is typically a short-term, one-time solution. If you have structural financial problems that cause you to have difficulty repaying debts, you should consider credit counseling.
Second, you’ll want to make sure you can repay your installment loan in a timely manner. Missing the due date on your repayment will result in additional charges. Avoid digging yourself into a deeper financial hole by taking on debt you can’t afford.
Third, before accepting an installment loan, be sure to read the lender’s terms and conditions carefully. It’s important to read the fine print so you know exactly what you are paying and when it is due.
How will I know when my application is approved?
You will be contacted via email once your application is approved.
Can I repay my loan early?
This depends on the individual lender. When reviewing your loan contract, be sure to voice this question as some payday loan lenders charge extra fees for early repayment.
How long will it take for me to receive approved funds?
Funds are usually deposited into your bank account on the next business day. It ultimately depends on the lender and your bank.
Is having a checking account necessary?
Most lenders that are part of Trusted Installment Loans’ network require applicants to have operational checking or savings accounts where they can transfer funds electronically.
Is this free?
Yes. Trusted Installment Loans did not charge a fee to fill out its online forms. It worked on commissions from lenders they matched borrowers with, and those lenders may charge fees for loans.
Will a late payment on a loan affect my credit?
While not all lenders report to the big three credit bureaus that handle credit, some might choose to report late or missing payments. This is at the discretion of the lender.
What happens if I know my payment will be late?
The best solution is to contact your loan provider and inform them. Usually, the lender will be willing to extend the payment deadline and find ways to help you through difficult financial times.
What if I don’t want to accept the loan I’m offered?
You are under no obligation to accept a loan if the terms don’t appeal to you.