Find a loan between $200 and $10,000 in minutes — but watch for high rates.
|Min Loan Amount||$200|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000|
- Valid bank account with direct deposit
- Regular source of income
- Age 18 or older
What is SecurePersonalLoans.com?
SecurePersonalLoans.com is a short-term loan connection service that helps borrowers find lenders that meet their needs. When you fill out its online form, you may be connected with a number of providers that offer loans between $200 to $10,000 — but not all borrowers qualify for the larger amounts.
Loan term and APR varies by lender, but no matter your credit, you may qualify for a short-term loan from one of the lenders in SecurePersonalLoans.com’s network.
What are the benefits of using SecurePersonalLoans.com?
- Convenient online form. Complete a simple form — it only takes a few minutes — to see if you’re eligible for potential offers.
- Sizable loans. You could get an installment loan of up to $10,000 without having to put up collateral.
- Fast funding. If a direct lender in SecurePersonalLoans.com’s network approves your application, you could see your loan funds in as little as one business day.
What to watch out for
- No guarantees. This isn’t a direct lender, and it makes no guarantees that you’ll receive funding with a lender in its network — or even be connected at all.
- Potentially high APRs. Network ranges are broad, but rates peak at a staggering 1,200% APR.
- Possible fees. Some lenders charge loan origination fees and late payment penalties, which you’ll need to consider if accepted for a loan. However, there are no costs to be connected through SecurePersonalLoans.com.
- Third-party lenders. Because it’s not a direct lender, SecurePersonalLoans.com may share your personal information third-party lenders in its network, which could lead to unwanted solicitations by phone or email after you’ve accepted a loan.
Compare more short-term loan options
Must read: Beware of high costs
You won’t have to pay any fees to use SecurePersonalLoans.com’s connection service, but that doesn’t make the lender you’re connected with any less expensive. Some short-term loans have APRs well above 300%, which can lead to financial issues down the road if you’re unable to make your repayments.
Before you commit to a lender in SecurePersonalLoans.com’s network, make sure you’ve consider all your short-term loan alternatives first.
Is it safe to use SecurePersonalLoans.com?
SecurePersonalLoans.com has security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access to the data it receives from you. But it also acknowledges that your information will be shared with other companies — and their privacy policies may vary.
Moreover, it collects identifiable information about its applicants, including your:
- Name, address and phone number.
- IP address.
- Social Security number and citizenship status.
- Driver’s license number or other government-issued ID.
- Employment and banking information.
What do borrowers say about SecurePersonalLoans.com?
Both the Better Business Bureau and Trustpilot don’t include sufficient information to conduct reviews of SecurePersonalLoans.com.
In fact, online reviews of SecurePersonalLoans.com are scarce, which means potential borrowers aren’t able to draw on the experiences of others who have used this lending service in the past.
When entering into a loan agreement with a lender through SecurePersonalLoans.com, carefully review the loan documentation for potentially high APRs and loan fees.
Am I eligible?
While criteria varies by lender, SecurePersonalLoans.com provides general loan eligibility criteria on its site for potential borrowers:
- You must have a valid bank account with direct deposit.
- You must have a regular source of income.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
How do I start the connection process?
- Go to SecurePersonalLoans.com, indicate the loan amount you’re interested in applying for and click Get Started.
- Provide the information it needs to help connect you with a direct lender, including your full name, date of birth, email address, loan amount and purpose, credit score, phone number, Social Security number and employment information. Click Submit.
- SecurePersonalLoans.com will evaluate your information and could connect you with potential lenders in a matter of minutes.
- If your application is approved by a lender and you accept the terms of the loan, you might receive the funds of your loan in as little as one business day.
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
Stay on top of your payments. Consider autopay from your bank account to avoid falling behind, and watch out for hidden fees. Review your loan agreement to find out if your loan imposes any late fees or early repayment penalties.
If you have any questions or run into any problems, contact your lender directly to speak with a customer service representative.
SecurePersonalLoans.com can help take the stress, confusion and hassle out of applying for a loan by connecting you with a direct lender in minutes. But however convenient, many short-term loans come with steep interest rates and penalties for missed payments, among other fees.
And while an installment loan could be the answer if you’re in a financial pinch, you should still take the time to consider all your options before making a decision.