Find a loan between $200 and $10,000 in minutes — but watch for high rates.
It’s free to use and offers an easy online application that you can complete in minutes. But make sure you’re comfortable with your personal information being shared with multiple companies.
|Min Loan Amount||$200|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000|
- Valid bank account with direct deposit
- Regular source of income
- Age 18 or older
What are the benefits of borrowing through SecurePersonalLoans.com?
- Convenient online application. Complete an application in minutes to be connected with potential offers.
- Sizable loans. You could get an installment loan of up to $10,000 with no collateral required.
- Fast funding. If a direct lender in this provider’s network approves your application, you could see your loan funds in as little as one business day.
What to watch out for
- No guarantees. This isn’t a direct lender, and it makes no guarantees that you’ll receive funding with a lender in its network.
- Potentially high APRs. Network ranges are broad, but rates peak at a staggering 1,200% APR.
- Possible fees. Some lenders charge loan origination fees and late payment penalties, which you’ll need to consider if accepted for a loan.
- Third-party lenders. Because it’s not a direct lender, this provider typically shares your personal information third-party lenders in its network, which could lead to unwanted solicitations by phone or email even after you’ve accepted a loan.
Keeping your personal information private
For some, this is helpful to compare available options. For others, the marketing calls and mail may be overbearing. If you’d prefer not to have your information shared with third parties, consider applying with a direct payday lender.
Compare more short-term loan options
Is it safe to apply with SecurePersonalLoans.com?
SecurePersonalLoans.com states it has security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access to the data it receives from you. But it also acknowledges that your information will be shared with other companies whose privacy policies may vary.
Moreover, it collects identifiable information about its applicants, including your:
- Name, address and phone number.
- IP address.
- Social Security number and citizenship status.
- Driver’s license number or other government-issued ID.
- Employment and banking information.
This provider may share this information with third-party lenders and advertising partners, which could result in soliciting loan offers from third-party lenders.
What do customers really say about SecurePersonalLoans.com?
Both the Better Business Bureau and Trustpilot don’t include sufficient information to conduct reviews of SecurePersonalLoans.com.
In fact, online reviews of this online loan connection service are scarce, which means potential borrowers aren’t able to draw on the experiences of other customers who have used this lending service before making a decision.
When entering into a loan agreement with a lender through SecurePersonalLoans.com, carefully review the loan documentation for potentially high APRs and loan fees.
Am I eligible?
While criteria varies by lender, SecurePersonalLoans.com provides general loan eligibility criteria on its site for potential borrowers:
- You must have a valid bank account with direct deposit.
- You must have a regular source of income.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
How do I apply?
- Go to SecurePersonalLoans.com, indicate the loan amount you’re interested in applying for and click Get Started.
- Provide the information it needs to help connect you with a direct lender, including your full name, date of birth, email address, loan amount and purpose, credit score, phone number, Social Security number and employment information. Click Submit.
- SecurePersonalLoans.com will evaluate your information and could connect you with potential lenders in a matter of minutes.
- If your application is approved by a lender and you accept the terms of the loan, you might receive the funds of your loan in as little as one business day.
I got a loan through SecurePersonalLoans.com. Now what?
Stay on top of your payments. Consider autopay from your bank account to avoid falling behind on your payments. Watch for hidden fees. Review your loan agreement to find out if your loan imposes any late fees or early repayment penalties.
SecurePersonalLoans.com can help take the stress, confusion and hassle out of applying for a loan by connecting you with a direct lender in minutes. But however convenient, many short-term loans come with steep interest rates and penalties for missed payments, among other fees. While an installment loan could be the answer if you’re in a financial pinch, consider alternative options before you commit to a contract.