National Money personal loan connection service review
Funding from $200 to $30K to borrowers of all credit types.
National Money’s network of lenders offer loans as small as $200 to borrowers of all credit types. But the connection service doesn’t have much information available on its website. And it doesn’t have a working customer service line to reach out to for help.
Max. Loan Amount
4.83% to 35.99%
Min. Credit Score
First, am I eligible?
You must meet the following criteria to get connected with a lender through National Money:
- Steady income. You need to demonstrate you have enough money coming in each month to afford loan repayments.
- Active bank account. Most lenders require an active bank account to transfer the funds and draw repayments.
- Over 18 years old. This is the legal age to take out a loan in most states.
Which states is National Money available in?
You can get a loan through National Money loan if you’re a resident of one of the following states:
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Caroline
- West Virginia
- Low loan amounts available. Loans start as low as $200 with National Money’s network of partner lenders.
- Wide range of terms. You can choose between 3 months and 15 years to pay off your loan.
- All credit types welcome. You don’t need to have perfect credit to get connected with a lender.
- No credit check to get connected. National Money doesn’t run a credit check when you fill out its online form.
- Limited website. National Money’s website is hard to navigate and doesn’t provide a lot of information about the loans its partners offer.
- No customer service line. While National Money lists a phone number on its website, it directs you to customer service for a different company.
- No online presence. National Money has almost no customer reviews, making it difficult to know what to expect from this service with an already-limited website.
- Partners with connection services. In some cases, you might be redirected to another connection service to find a loan, which adds even more steps to the process.
- Not available in all states. National Money’s partners only offer loans in 23 states.
Compare other personal loan providers
What do customers say about National Money?
Nothing as of September 2019. It doesn’t have a page on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) website or Trustpilot. It also doesn’t come up in popular online forums like Reddit. This could be because its name is very similar to a lot of other businesses and search terms.
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to get connected with a lender online:
- Go to the National Money website.
- Select the amount you want to borrow and click Get Started.
- Provide information about the loan and yourself. Click Next.
- Enter your ZIP code, birth year and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Click Submit.
- Answer questions about yourself and your finances. Click Next.
- Read the disclosures and check the box agreeing to the terms and conditions. Click Submit.
Once you submit the form, National Money compiles a list of providers that might suit your needs. It doesn’t provide much information on what each provider offers, so you might want to do a little research on your own before making a decision.
Once you’ve decided on a lender, click Get Started to be redirected to the application.
How do repayments work with National Money?
You’re responsible for paying back the loan according to the terms of your loan contract. How this works can vary depending on the lender. If possible, consider signing up for automatic repayments — many lenders offer a rate discount for this. Plus, you won’t have to worry about manually making a repayment each time it’s due. If you have any questions, reach out to your lender’s customer service team as soon as possible.
Prefer to apply for a loan directly? Compare lenders with our guide to personal loans.