LoanStart.com was created to help people find the loans and funding they need. The company works with three types of personal loans, including: peer-to-peer loans, personal installment loans and bank personal loans. Requesting a loan is simple, and you can do so straight from LoanStart.com’s website. The company works with third-party lenders, and can help you choose the right lender and loan type for your financial situation.
|Product Name||LoanStart.com Personal Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$35,000|
|Min APR||From 4.84%|
|Minimum Loan Term||2 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||7 years|
|Requirements||You must be a US citizen, at least 18 years old, have a valid social security number, be employed, and have a bank account in your name|
How does a personal loan through LoanStart.com work?
LoanStart.com is a loan-matching service rather than a direct lender. Instead of providing you with the loan directly, LoanStart.com takes the application you submit and gives it to its network of lenders. These lenders may then come back with offers to meet your funding needs.
The amount of funding you can receive depends on factors like the kind of loan, credit score and lender type. Throughout the network of lenders, you can find funding from $1,000 to $35,000, with repayment terms typically ranging from 2 year(s) to 7 year(s).
Compare LoanStart.com to other personal loan lenders
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
What are the benefits of LoanStart.com personal loans?
- Different loans. The company works with lenders that offer three types of loans. Each loan type that caters to different circumstances and factors. The three different personal loan types include: peer-to-peer loans, personal installment loans and bank personal loans.
- Quick application. You can request a loan online in minutes. Additionally, there is no fee to request a loan.
- Fast deposit. If you are approved, you could receive the funding deposited into your personal bank account as soon as the next business day.
- No-obligation. If you are offered a loan from a lender, you are free to reject it and continue to look for other lender rates.
- Perfect credit not required. Even if you don’t have the best credit, you can apply for a personal loan, and receive funding.
- Withdrawals. Some lenders can set you up with automatic payment withdrawals, so you never have to worry about writing a check, or late penalties.
- APR. The APR typically ranges from 4.84% p.a. The exact amount depends on factors like method of calculation, terms of the loan, fees and renewal options.
How much will a personal loan through LoanStart.com cost?
When you apply for a loan through LoanStart.com you will not be charged anything to connect with a lender. There are also no fees from LoanStart.com if you choose to accept one of the offers, however, the lender may have its own fees, unrelated to LoanStart.com.
With terms up to 7 year(s), you have the potential of low monthly payments. It should be noted that stretching out the length of the loan can also increase the overall cost of it.
How to apply for LoanStart.com personal loans
Applying for a personal loan is easy, and requires applicants to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be a US citizen, a permanent resident or in the US on a valid long-term visa and have a Social Security number.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have verifiable income.
- You must have a valid bank account.
Personal loans are not available to residents of Iowa or West Virginia.
You’ll need to gather the following information before applying:
- Your name, contact information and date of birth.
- How much you want to borrow and the purpose of the loan.
- Your annual individual income.
- Your employment and income information
- Your bank account information and type
Some lenders may also require you to show proof of previous financial responsibilities, or credit score.
If you have bad credit but need funding fast, LoanStart.com can help you find a personal lender. Before choosing LoanStart.com, be sure to compare it with other personal loan lenders.