Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Life insurance companies in Florida 2021
What to consider when purchasing a life insurance policy in the Sunshine State.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Dayforward life insurance review
Dayforward’s innovative income-replacement life insurance product appeals to many parents seeking simple life insurance solutions.
- Life insurance for people over 60
While it’s common for Americans in their 60’s to either be retired or approaching retirement, there still may be some beneficial value in investing in a life insurance policy. Compare your options and learn what type of policy will most fit your needs as someone over 60.
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- What happens to my home loan if I die?
Learn about what will happen to your home loan when you die and how to avoid any nasty situations with some pre-planning.
- Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
- Combined life insurance review October 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- Compare life insurance for major organ transplant
Learn your policy options based on the type of transplant and your health status now.
- Living benefits riders for life insurance
Use your death benefits to help pay for medical expenses while you’re still alive.
- How to get life insurance after a DUI or driving offense
A poor driving record may result in higher rates on your life insurance, with some insurers turning you away altogether.