The average insurance cost of a Dodge is $200 a month. This price is in line with most comparable autos. However, different factors can influence your premium, including your location, your driving history and your age. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
- Combined life insurance review August 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How to get rid of private mortgage insurance
Smart strategies that homeowners can use to get rid of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- Compare full coverage vs. liability car insurance
Which type of car insurance policy fits your car and driving needs?