How to buy Innospec stock
Learn how to easily invest in Innospec stock.
Innospec is a specialty chemicals business based in the US. Innospec shares (IOSP.US) are listed on the NASDAQ and all prices are listed in US Dollars. Its last market close was $103.23 – an increase of 1.23% over the previous day. Innospec employs 2,100 staff and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $2.5 billion.
How to buy shares in Innospec
- Choose a platform. If you're a beginner, our stock trading table below can help you choose.
- Open your account. Provide your personal information and sign up.
- Confirm your payment details. You'll need to fund your account with a bank transfer, debit card or credit card.
- Search the platform for stock code: IOSP in this case.
- Research stocks. The platform should provide the latest information available.
- Buy your stocks. Place a market order or limit order with your preferred number of shares. It's that simple.
Our top picks for buying Innospec stock
- Trade stocks for $0 and no annual fee
- Start trading with a $0 minimum deposit
- Get up to $1,000 in stock when you fund a new account within 30 days
- Easy to use platform with $0 stock trading & no annual fees
- Social trading allows you to copy popular portfolios
- FINDER EXCLUSIVE: Guaranteed $15 bonus when you sign up and deposit $100
- $0 commissions on stocks and ETFs
- $0 closing commissions on stock and ETF options
- Get $100 - $2,000 when you open and fund an account with $5,000 to $100,000+
Is it a good time to buy Innospec stock?
Only you can make the decision on the time to leap. The gauge below shows real-time ratings that are based on 26 popular indicators such as moving averages, for specific time periods. It's not a recommendation but is simply technical analysis that can form part of your research.
Finder might not agree with the analysis and we take no responsibility. We also give no representations or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this page.
Buy Innospec stock from these online trading platformsCompare special offers, low fees and a wide range of investment options among top trading platforms.
Paid non-client promotion. Finder does not invest money with providers on this page. If a brand is a referral partner, we're paid when you click or tap through to, open an account with or provide your contact information to the provider. Partnerships are not a recommendation for you to invest with any one company. Learn more about how we make money.
Finder is not an adviser or brokerage service. Information on this page is for educational purposes only and not a recommendation to invest with any one company, trade specific stocks or fund specific investments. All editorial opinions are our own.
Is Innospec under- or over-valued?
Valuing a stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge value. Check out the Innospec P/E ratio, PEG ratio and EBITDA
Innospec's current stock price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 20x. In other words, Innospec stocks trade at around 20x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the trailing 12-month P/E ratio for the United States stock markets on average as of September 24, 2023 (21.29). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Innospec's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $215.7 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Innospec's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Discord stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Discord IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Tottenham Acquisition I stock
Steps to owning and managing TOTA, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy TotalEnergies stock
Steps to owning and managing TOT, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Thunder Bridge Acquisition stock
Steps to owning and managing THBR, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation stock
Steps to owning and managing SBE, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Telefonica SA ADR stock
Steps to owning and managing TEF, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Faraday Future stock
Steps to owning and managing PSACU, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Phoenix Tree stock
Steps to owning and managing DNK, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Innate Pharma stock
Steps to owning and managing IPHA, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy HHGregg IncIN stock
Steps to owning and managing HGGG, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
Ask an Expert