Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Deliveroo stock | $277.1
Learn how to easily invest in Deliveroo stock.
Deliveroo plc is an internet retail business based in the UK. Deliveroo shares (ROO) are listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and all prices are listed in pence sterling. Deliveroo employs 2,060 staff and has a trailing 12-month revenue of around 0.00.
How to buy shares in Deliveroo
- Compare share trading platforms. You’ll need a brokerage account that offers access to international stocks. For Deliveroo, check if the broker you’re interested in offers stocks on the LSE.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and bank information. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Deliveroo. Find the stock by name or ticker symbol: ROO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Deliveroo reaches your desired price. To spread out your purchase, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At last close price of 277.1p, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimize risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Deliveroo, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Deliveroo. Optimize your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Our pick: Interactive Brokers
Interactive Brokers offers an impressive range of tools and low fees for active or professional investors.
- Create watchlists, set alerts and follow news on the Trader Workstation platform
- Choose from IBKR Pro or IBKR Lite depending on your investing style
- All users older than 21 must meet a $20,000 liquid net worth requirement for a cash account
|Available asset types||Stocks, Bonds, Options, Mutual funds, ETFs, Currencies|
|Stock trade fee||$0|
|Option trade fee||$0 + $0.65/contract|
Deliveroo stock price (London Stock Exchange (LSE): ROO)Use our graph to track the performance of ROO stocks over time.
Deliveroo shares at a glance
|Latest market close||277.10p|
|52-week range||224.44p - 396.80p|
|50-day moving average||328.18p|
|200-day moving average||294.12p|
|Wall St. target price||371.33p|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||-11.50p|
The value of any investment can go up or down depending on news, trends and market conditions. We are not investment advisers, so do your own due diligence to understand the risks before you invest.
Is it a good time to buy Deliveroo stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how your stock performs.
Deliveroo price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-08)||1.32%|
|1 month (2021-09-15)||-15.52%|
|3 months (2021-07-15)||-7.39%|
|6 months (2021-04-15)||6.58%|
|1 year (2020-10-11)||N/A|
|2 years (2019-10-11)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-10-11)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-10-11)||N/A|
|Revenue TTM||£1.6 billion|
|Gross profit TTM||£356.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-26.79%|
|Return on equity TTM||-312.92%|
|Market capitalisation||£4.8 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Deliveroo share dividends
We're not expecting Deliveroo to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Deliveroo plc operates an online food delivery platform. The company connects local consumers, restaurants and grocers, and riders to fulfil a purchase. It operates approximately in 800 locations across 12 markets, including Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, and the United Kingdom. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom. .
Frequently asked questionsWhat percentage of Deliveroo is owned by insiders or institutions?
Currently 25.675% of Deliveroo shares are held by insiders and 72.253% by institutions. How many people work for Deliveroo?
Latest data suggests 2,060 work at Deliveroo. When does the fiscal year end for Deliveroo?
Deliveroo's fiscal year ends in December. Where is Deliveroo based?
Deliveroo's address is: The River Building, London, United Kingdom, EC4R 3TE What is Deliveroo's ISIN number?
Deliveroo's international securities identification number is: GB00BNC5T391
More guides on Finder
How to buy Aura Biosciences (AURA) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Aura Biosciences IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Claros Mortgage Trust (CMTG) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Claros Mortgage Trust IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Evotec SE (EVO) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Evotec SE IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Delimobil Holding SA (DMOB) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Delimobil Holding SA IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Blue Water Vaccines (BWV) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Blue Water Vaccines IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Sonendo (SONX) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Sonendo IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy FlexEnergy Green Solutions (FLXE) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the FlexEnergy Green Solutions IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Stran & Company (STRN) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Stran & Company IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kidpik Corp (PIK) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Kidpik Corp IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Nuvectis Pharma (NVCT) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Nuvectis Pharma IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert