Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Bumble stock when it goes public
Here's everything we know so far about the Bumble IPO.
Updated . What changed?
Austin, Texas-based dating app Bumble is expected to go public. Here's what we know about the IPO so far.
What we know about the Bumble IPO
Bumble’s IPO is expected to list in the first quarter of 2021, perhaps as early as February, according to Bloomberg. It is reportedly seeking a valuation of up to $8 billion and the deal is being underwritten by Citigroup and Goldman Sachs.
We’ll update this page with information as it becomes available.
How to buy shares in Bumble when it goes public
Once Bumble goes public, you'll need a brokerage account to invest. Consider opening a brokerage account today so you're ready as soon as the stock hits the market.
- Compare share trading platforms. If you're a beginner, look for a platform with low commissions, expert ratings and investment tools to track your portfolio. Narrow down top brands with our comparison table.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and bank information. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Bumble. Find the stock by name or ticker symbol. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy immediately with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bumble reaches your desired price. To spread out your purchase, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. Weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimize risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Bumble, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bumble. Optimize your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How do similar companies perform?
It's impossible to predict how any stock will perform — and IPOs can be particularly volatile. But evaluating the performance of companies like Bumble can be useful in determining how the market is performing and whether now is a good time to invest in this industry. Select a company to learn more about what they do and how their stock performs, including market capitalization, the price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio, price/earnings-to-growth (PEG) ratio and dividend yield. While this list includes a selection of the most well-known and popular stocks, it doesn't include every stock available.
Compare trading platformsCompare special offers, low fees and a wide range of types of investments among top trading platforms.
The value of any investment can go up or down depending on news, trends and market conditions. We are not investment advisers, so do your own due diligence to understand the risks before you invest.
More guides on Finder
How to buy HF Foods Group stock | $7.55
Steps to owning and managing HFFG, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital stock | $69.54
Steps to owning and managing HASI, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Griffin Industrial Realty stock | $65.9
Steps to owning and managing GRIF, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy FS Bancorp stock | $59.24
Steps to owning and managing FSBW, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy First Northwest Bancorp stock | $16.66
Steps to owning and managing FNWB, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy First National Corporation stock | $17.74
Steps to owning and managing FXNC, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Farmers National Banc stock | $13.88
Steps to owning and managing FMNB, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy EVI Industries stock | $32.26
Steps to owning and managing EVI, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Beam Global stock | $71.14
Steps to owning and managing EVSI, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Enterprise Bancorp stock | $26.82
Steps to owning and managing EBTC, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
Ask an Expert