Share dealing with Shepherds Friendly is an easy process and will only take a few of minutes to set up.
Shepherds Friendly Society is one of the oldest financial mutual societies in the world. Since their creation nearly 200 years ago, Shepherds Friendly have grown to offer a range of adult and children’s savings products, income protection plans and life insurance for over 50s, all of which are designed to help you look after your family financially and plan for your own future.
Shepherds Friendly Stocks & Shares ISA
Help your savings go further with this Stocks & Shares ISA.
- Combine with your Help to Buy ISA or Cash ISA
- Help your money go further by shielding savings from capital gains and income tax
- More potential for growth with a stocks and shares ISA
- Great user experience ratings
- Always speak to a real person with customer service team
What does Shepherds Friendly do?
Shepherds Friendly’s aim is to provide the best products and services available. Due to it being a mutual it aims to be unbiased and provide the upmost value in the interests of each member.
What are the benefits of Shepherds Friendly?
- As a member you will have a say on how the society is run, including voting
- Free access to a carefully selected range of invaluable services designed to provide you with dedicated help and support in key financial areas
- Simple products that don’t use jargon
- No shareholders so all the profits go straight back to you
How can I invest?
How safe is my investment?
Shepherds Friendly received a 5 star from Defaqto who are an independent financial information business, focused on helping financial institutions and consumers make better informed decisions. Additionally they received the Money age award this year outlining that they are safe and responsible with their member money.