All investing should be regarded as longer term. The value of your investments can go up and down, and you may get back less than you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. If you’re not sure which investments are right for you, please seek out a financial adviser. Capital at risk.
Communisis shares: Share price, how to buy, and potential costs
Find the right broker and buy shares in Communisis today.
The company employs more than 2000 people in 17 countries across the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
To find out more about how you can invest in Communisis shares, read the rest of this article. It contains share prices, a table comparing Britain’s leading share-dealing platforms and a general checklist for investors.
Buy Communisis shares Learn more
Communisis share price
Take a look at Communisis’ share price performance over the last 3 months. Monitoring the market is just one aspect of the research you should do before investing in a company like Communisis.
Do your research, check out Communisis’ investor resources and stay up to date with any issue which might affect investors. As always, past performance is no indication of future results.
Compare these leading investment platforms
The following share dealing platforms offer access to a wide range of global (and UK) businesses. See which offers the most attractive rates for your needs, then simply head to the provider’s website and search for ‘Communisis’ shares.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Communisis’ financial results for recent years
Explore the table below to see how Communisis has performed financially over recent years:
|£ (millions)||£ (millions)||£ (millions)||£ (millions)||£ (millions)|
|Operating profit / (loss)||18.38||14.39||21.1||-9.67||8.96|
|Profit before tax||14.44||11.59||17.27||-13.26||6.27|
|Profit after tax from continuing operations||11.77||8.63||14.47||-15.11||4.86|
Key share information
When buying or selling shares in a company, it’s important to keep an eye on a range of issues related to the company. We’ll walk you through some of the key aspects to consider when trading shares in Communisis.
General Communisis stock information
A quick overview of Communisis shares.
|Market cap||£109.48 million|
|Shares in issue||209.73 million|
|Exchange||London Stock Exchange|
|Indices||FTSE All Share,FTSE Small Cap|
Key personnel at Communisis
Important appointments of key individuals can also affect share price.
|Chief Executive, Executive Director||Andy Blundell|
|Group Chief Financial Officer||Steve Rawlins|
|Group Human Resources Director||Tony Commons|
|Group Client Director, International Managing Director and Managing Director – Deploy||Laurence Bosshard|
|Managing Director – Design||Malcolm Cotton|
|Managing Director – Produce||David Herridge|
|Company Secretary||Sarah Morton|
It’s a good idea to know when Communisis will be releasing the financial reports, this will let you know how the company is performing and will have a big impact on the share price.
|Interim results||02 August 2018|
|Trading Announcement||10 May 2018|
|Final ex-dividend date||19 April 2018|
|Final results||08 March 2018|
|Trading Announcement||04 December 2017|
|Interim ex-dividend date||14 September 2017|
Communisis dividend information
You’ll want to keep track of dividend information, and note down payment dates in your calendar.
|Total dividend for year:||2.66p||2.42p||2.20p||2.00p|
Other important information to keep in mind
- General company news. It’s important to keep up to date on the company news – for example, is Communisis hiring or firing staff? Are they closing down branches? Events such as these will have an impact on the share price of Communisis.
- Industry news. You should also be aware of other external events and news that may have an impact on Communisis’ share price – for instance, trends and changes for other telecom providers.
A general investor’s checklist
Before investing in any company or sector, you need to know the basics. Here are some very simple questions to bear in mind before buying shares.
- What does the company do? This might sound silly with a company like Communisis, but can you explain what the company does in a few sentences? If you can’t, maybe you should go back to the drawing board.
- Is it making profits? This is a seemingly simple question. If you’re not sure whether a company is profitable, this could be a warning sign. Communisis keep investors up-to-date with any issues that might affect share price, from acquisition news to results of AGM votes.
- Who are the main competitors? Every company operates alongside competitors. Before you invest you need to know if the company is the market leader, a newcomer, a fast-growing disrupter, and so on. If the company you’re considering investing in is global facing, you need to keep an eye on foreign competition too.
- Who is running the company? You can’t compete with the knowledge of wealth management companies and big banks. You can still do your homework, though. Any decent company will list its senior managers. Even a cursory look at this can tell you something about the company’s stability and management style.
- Is the company’s position sustainable? If you’re investing for the long term, you need to consider this question. If you’re looking for a short-term gain, perhaps this is less important.
- Is there room for future growth? Linked to the question above, what is the outlook for the medium to long-term. Has your company reached its maximum size?
- Great for investors looking to buy and hold shares
- Some of the lowest fees in the market
- Access to millions of shares in international markets
- Easy to buy and manage shares online
- Capital at risk, investments may fall
Frequently asked questions
Compare share dealing platforms
More guides on Finder
Study finds 2 in 5 Brits now have at least one side hustle to help make ends meet
New research reveals how many Brits are working side hustles in 2023, and how much they are earning on average.
Mondu review June 2023
We take a closer look at the B2B buy now pay later services on offer with Mondu.
Sainsbury’s Bank Everyday Credit Card review 2023
We explore how the Sainsbury’s Bank Everyday credit card lets you earn Nectar points as you spend.
How to buy Arbitrum (ARB) in the UK
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Arbitrum, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (ARB).
Winners of the Finder Lending Innovation Awards 2023 announced
Now in their third year, these awards recognise the credit, loans, mortgage and BNPL providers displaying the best innovations in their field.
Winners of the Finder Lending Innovation Awards 2023 revealed!
The winners of the Finder Lending Innovation Awards 2023 have been announced, find out who won across seven categories here.
Finder Lending Innovation Awards 2023
Find out the winners and highly commended brands in the Finder Lending Innovation Awards 2023. The best lending innovation in the UK!
How to buy Sui (SUI) in the UK
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Sui, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SUI).
How to buy SSV Network in the UK
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy SSV Network, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SSV).
Ask an Expert