Audi Q3 insurance group & cost
Find out how much it costs to insure an Audi Q3 and how you could bring down your premiums.
The Audi Q3 is the flagship vehicle of the Audi SUV range. It was designed to be both practical and ideal for family use as well as a stylish, sporty alternative to other SUVs on the market. The features of the Audi Q3 makes it an ideal car for both urban roads and windy country lanes.
Keep reading to see how much it’ll cost you to insure your Q3 and how you could save.
Audi Q3 insurance cost by driver’s age
Average insurance rates for the Audi Q3
An average of insurance prices indicates that the Audi Q3 can be insured with monthly payments of £51.44, or a single annual payment of £552.98. Compared to other Audi models, this is a more reasonable amount. We calculated this average by collecting a number of insurance quotes from a variety of insurers. The following criteria was used to :
- 2018 Audi A7 model
- Driver identified as a thirty-year-old teacher from Exeter, using the car for social and commuting reasons
- An average of 10,000 miles driven per year
- Good credit history
- Car parked on a driveway overnight
- Five years no claims discount applied
What factors can affect your insurance rate?
As you might expect, your insurance rate can be affected by a number of different variables. Below you can see some examples of what may vary your quote:
- Model of car (particularly type and year of release)
- Security and anti-theft devices
- The age, marital status, and geographical location of the driver
- Your car usage
- Any modifications installed on the car
- No claims discount
- Driver’s credit history
- Engine capacity
- Transmission: there was a modest price difference in quotes provided for Q3 models with manual transmission and those that are automatic.
How can I save on my Q3 premiums?
- Increase your car’s security. Things such car alarms, immobilisers and steering wheel locks could help reduce your car insurance premiums, as your vehicle poses less of a risk to insurers. Ask your insurance provider what else you can do to increase your car’s security and decrease your premiums.
- Don’t automatically renew. You could be missing out on cheaper car insurance policies by auto renewing with the same provider every year. Check out the market by comparing quotes before deciding to go back to the same provider.
- Compare, compare, compare. Get multiple quotes from different insurers to compare prices. It’s is important to remember to compare cover as well as prices. A cheap policy sounds great at the time but could cause you a lot of trouble if you end up needing to claim.
Trivia about Audi
- Audi’s signature four ring logo represents the four car manufacturers – DKW, Audi, Wanderer and Horch – that formed the Auto Union in Germany in 1932.
- In September 2010, Audi entered a car into the Pikes Peak Hillclimb, an infamous task involving driving up a steep gradient with 156 turns in the road. The car completed the course with no driver – it was completely computer-controlled!
As far as high-end SUVs go, the Audi Q3 is a fantastic choice. Of course, as with any other ‘high-end’ large and powerful vehicle, it can cost a fair bit to insure, but the tips in our guide will help you keep your premiums lower.
Frequently Asked Questions
More guides on Finder
Car insurance for disabled drivers
We round up the key things you need to know about car insurance for drivers with a disability.
Impounded car insurance
If your car’s been seized and impounded by the authorities, you’ll need impounded car insurance to retrieve it.
Compare the best business credit cards of 2022
Saving time on expense reports and streamlining your cash flow are just a couple of the many perks you could enjoy with a business credit card. Compare interest rates and check your eligibility today.
Motorhome breakdown cover
Looking for the ideal breakdown cover for your motorhome? Use our comprehensive guide to find out what you need to get a quote.
Volvo V60 insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Volvo V60 falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Chrysler Ypsilon insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Chrysler Ypsilon falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Lotus Elise insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Lotus Elise falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Volkswagen Bora insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Volkswagen Bora falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Skoda Roomster insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Skoda Roomster falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Peugeot RCZ insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Peugeot RCZ falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Ask an Expert