Audi Q3 insurance group & cost
Find out how much it costs to insure an Audi Q3 and how you could bring down your premiums.
The Audi Q3 is the flagship vehicle of the Audi SUV range. It was designed to be both practical and ideal for family use as well as a stylish, sporty alternative to other SUVs on the market. The features of the Audi Q3 makes it an ideal car for both urban roads and windy country lanes.
Keep reading to see how much it’ll cost you to insure your Q3 and how you could save.
Audi Q3 insurance cost by driver’s age
Average insurance rates for the Audi Q3
An average of insurance prices indicates that the Audi Q3 can be insured with monthly payments of £51.44, or a single annual payment of £552.98. Compared to other Audi models, this is a more reasonable amount. We calculated this average by collecting a number of insurance quotes from a variety of insurers. The following criteria was used to :
- 2018 Audi A7 model
- Driver identified as a thirty-year-old teacher from Exeter, using the car for social and commuting reasons
- An average of 10,000 miles driven per year
- Good credit history
- Car parked on a driveway overnight
- Five years no claims discount applied
What factors can affect your insurance rate?
As you might expect, your insurance rate can be affected by a number of different variables. Below you can see some examples of what may vary your quote:
- Model of car (particularly type and year of release)
- Security and anti-theft devices
- The age, marital status, and geographical location of the driver
- Your car usage
- Any modifications installed on the car
- No claims discount
- Driver’s credit history
- Engine capacity
- Transmission: there was a modest price difference in quotes provided for Q3 models with manual transmission and those that are automatic.
How can I save on my Q3 premiums?
- Increase your car’s security. Things such car alarms, immobilisers and steering wheel locks could help reduce your car insurance premiums, as your vehicle poses less of a risk to insurers. Ask your insurance provider what else you can do to increase your car’s security and decrease your premiums.
- Don’t automatically renew. You could be missing out on cheaper car insurance policies by auto renewing with the same provider every year. Check out the market by comparing quotes before deciding to go back to the same provider.
- Compare, compare, compare. Get multiple quotes from different insurers to compare prices. It’s is important to remember to compare cover as well as prices. A cheap policy sounds great at the time but could cause you a lot of trouble if you end up needing to claim.
Trivia about Audi
- Audi’s signature four ring logo represents the four car manufacturers – DKW, Audi, Wanderer and Horch – that formed the Auto Union in Germany in 1932.
- In September 2010, Audi entered a car into the Pikes Peak Hillclimb, an infamous task involving driving up a steep gradient with 156 turns in the road. The car completed the course with no driver – it was completely computer-controlled!
As far as high-end SUVs go, the Audi Q3 is a fantastic choice. Of course, as with any other ‘high-end’ large and powerful vehicle, it can cost a fair bit to insure, but the tips in our guide will help you keep your premiums lower.
Frequently Asked Questions
More guides on Finder
Audi S3 insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Audi S3 falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Audi Q2 insurance group
Find out how much it costs to insure an Audi Q2 based on your age and location.
Audi S1 insurance group
Find out how much it could cost to insure an Audi S1 based on your age and location.
Audi S5 insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Audi S5 falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Audi A2 insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Audi A2 falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Audi S4 insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Audi S4 falls under and the average cost of insurance.
Audi A1 insurance group and cost
Find out the cost and car insurance group of Audi A1 models, and see how much you could pay based on age, location and model.
Audi RS5 insurance rates
Use our comprehensive guide to find out how much it costs to insure an Audi RS5 and how to save on your car insurance premiums.
Audi RS3 Insurance
Use our comprehensive guide to find out how much it costs to insure an Audi RS3 and how to save on your car insurance premiums.
Audi TT insurance group & cost
Use our comprehensive guide to find out how much it costs to insure an Audi TT and how to save on your car insurance premiums.
Ask an Expert