Audi A7 insurance rates
Check out our quick and simple guide to insuring the Audi A7.
Updated . What changed?
The Audi A7 is effectively a sportier version of the Audi A6, known in manufacturing circles as a ‘Sportback’ model due to its distinctive sloping rear window and boot lid.
The A7 was unveiled in 2010 at a Munich art museum and went on sale later that year. With a minimalist interior design and a sporty feel, the A7 is a remarkable piece of engineering – and it doesn’t look half bad either!
Average insurance rates of an Audi A7
On average, the Audi A7 can be insured in a single annual payment of £847.34. If you’d rather pay monthly, it works out as £80.07 per month. These figures are an average of numerous quotes from a variety of car insurance companies, using the following criteria:
- 2018 Audi A7 model
- Driver identified as a thirty-year-old teacher from Exeter, using the car for social and commuting reasons
- An average of 10,000 miles driven per year
- Good credit history
- Car parked on a driveway overnight
- Five years no claims discount applied
Which factors can affect insurance rates for my Audi A7?
Numerous factors can influence the price of your insurance, these include:
- Model of car (particularly type and year of release)
- Security and anti-theft devices
- The age, marital status, and geographical location of the driver
- Annual miles driven
- Any modifications installed on the car
- No claims discount
- Driver’s credit history
- Engine capacity
How can I save on my A7 premiums?
- Increase your car’s security.Things such car alarms, immobilisers and steering wheel locks could help reduce your car insurance premiums, as your vehicle poses less of a risk to insurers. Ask your insurance provider what else you can do to increase your car’s security and decrease your premiums.
- Don’t automatically renew. You could be missing out on cheaper car insurance policies by auto renewing with the same provider every year. Check out the market by comparing quotes before deciding to go back to the same provider.
- Compare, compare, compare. Get multiple quotes from different insurers to compare prices. It’s is important to remember to compare cover as well as prices. A cheap policy sounds great at the time but could cause you a lot of trouble if you end up needing to claim.
- Audi is a trendsetter when it comes to environmentally friendly lighting. In 2006, Audi was the first car manufacture to install LED lights on their cars, a technology that is now commonplace!
- While Audi is a German car company, the name isn’t actually German. The name originates from the founder, August Horch, whose name translated into Latin as ‘Audi’. In English, it means ‘Listen.’
Is the Audi A7 safe?
The Audi A7 has a lot of inbuilt features – including multiple cameras and scanners – that are intended to stop a crash happening in the first place.
Safety features for the Audi A7 include blind spot sensors, low tire pressure warning, seatbelt pre-tensioners and daytime running lights.
More guides on Finder
Multi bike insurance
Consider your options with multi motorcycle insurance and learn about ways to save on your insurance premiums.
Lexus IS200 insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Lexus IS200 falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Lexus CT200 insurance group
Find out how much it could cost to insure the Lexus CT200 based on your age and location.
MG ZR insurance group
Find out which insurance group the MG ZR falls under and how much it costs to insure.
MG3 insurance group
Find out how much it could cost to insure the MG3 based on your age and location.
Daewoo Matiz insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Daewoo Matiz falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Peugeot 3008 insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Peugeot 3008 falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Land Rover Freelander insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Land Rover Freelander falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Renault Twingo insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Renault Twingo falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Volvo S40 insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Volvo S40 falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Ask an Expert