- No-cost financial planning and automated investing
- $0 commission on stocks, ETFs and options
- Get up to $1,000 in stock when you fund a new account within 30 days
AS Roma is an entertainment business based in Italy. AS Roma shares (ASR.MI) are listed on the MI and all prices are listed in euros. AS Roma employs 466 staff and has a trailing 12-month revenue of around €170.4 million.
How to buy shares in AS Roma
- Choose a platform. If you're a beginner, our stock trading platform picks below can help you choose.
- Open your account. Provide your personal information and sign up.
- Confirm your payment details. You'll need to fund your account with a bank transfer, debit card or credit card.
- Search the platform for stock code: ASR in this case.
- Research stocks. The platform should provide the latest information available.
- Buy your stocks. Place a market order or limit order with your preferred number of shares. It's that simple.
Our top picks for buying AS Roma stock
- Trade options, futures, options on futures, stocks, ETFs
- $0 commission to close options
- Get $100-$5,000 when you open an account with $5,000 to $1,000,000+
- Trade stocks, bonds, options, ETFs, crypto, Treasurys, collectibles, royalties
- AI-powered analysis tools
- Get up to $10,000 cash when you transfer your account to Public
Is it a good time to buy AS Roma stock?
Only you can make the decision on the time to leap... but here's some supporting information and analysis.
The gauge below shows real-time ratings that are based on 26 popular indicators such as moving averages, for specific time periods. It's not a recommendation but is simply technical analysis that can form part of your research.
Finder might not agree with the analysis and we take no responsibility. We also give no representations or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this page.
Buy AS Roma stock from these online trading platformsCompare special offers, low fees and a wide range of investment options among top trading platforms.
Paid non-client promotion. Finder does not invest money with providers on this page. If a brand is a referral partner, we're paid when you click or tap through to, open an account with or provide your contact information to the provider. Partnerships are not a recommendation for you to invest with any one company. Learn more about how we make money.
Finder is not an adviser or brokerage service. Information on this page is for educational purposes only and not a recommendation to invest with any one company, trade specific stocks or fund specific investments. All editorial opinions are our own.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Largest banks in the US in 2024
If the Capital One and Discover merger goes ahead, it will be the 6th biggest bank in the US.
5 signs it’s time to switch banks
You have so many banking options, so make sure yours offers the strongest perks.
How to open a Roth IRA
Here’s what you need to know about opening a Roth IRA in 2024.
403(b) vs. Roth IRA: How do they compare?
Compare the key differences in contribution limits, tax advantages and investment options between 403(b)s and Roth IRAs.
SIMPLE IRA vs. Roth IRA: How do they compare?
Compare the key differences in investment options, contribution limits and tax advantages between SIMPLE IRAs and Roth IRAs.
Fundera business loans review
Get connected with short-term funding, SBA loans, lines of credit and more.
The real cost of returning to the office
Analysis of data on how much the average employed American spends working from an office full-time and hybrid.
Roth IRA vs. savings account: How do they compare?
Compare the key differences in investment options, contribution limits and tax advantages between Roth IRAs and savings accounts.
Brokerage account vs. Roth IRA: How do they compare?
Compare the key differences in investment options, contribution limits and tax advantages between brokerage accounts and Roth IRAs.
Best broker cash sweep rates on uninvested cash
Check out our picks for the brokers with the best cash sweep rates on uninvested cash.