Not sure about NetCredit? Here are some alternate providers that might work for you.
NetCredit offers unsecured personal loans of up $10,000 that could help you rebuild your credit. But while it’s a good choice for some, there are a variety of similar lenders that offer loans in more states or for more money. Browse your options below.
- Quick turnaround time with flexible repayments.
- Fair credit OK.
- No early repayment fees.
- Low maximum loan amount.
- Only available in 14 states.
- Stiff late fees could apply.
A peer-to-peer lender, Prosper could get you up to $40,000 to consolidate your debt, start a business, improve your home and more. And if you need money to cover medical expenses, Prosper has options for you.
- Simple terms lasting between 3 to 5 years.
- Low starting APRs.
- Variety of loan purposes.
- Loans capped at $40,000.
- Offers only two loan term options.
Apply for an unsecured personal loan of up to $40,000 with LendingClub. You can apply with a cosigner, and loans are available in 48 states.
- Fixed rates.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Fast and simple application.
- Higher rates for poor credit borrowers.
- High potential origination fee.
This newer peer-to-peer lender considers things like your education and career path when considering you for its unsecured, fixed-rate loans. And unlike some other options, you can borrow as little as $1,000 if you only need a small amount.
- Good for younger borrowers with limited credit history.
- Offers a variety of loans through one simple application.
- No fees for early repayment.
- High origination fees rolled into loan.
- Not the lowest starting APR in the market.
If you have a good to excellent credit score, SoFi can get you fast funding with low interest rates and no fees. Along with your loan, you’ll also get access to some of SoFi’s events and career coaching.
- High maximum loan amount of $100,000.
- Available in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
- Free credit counseling and unemployment protection.
- No fees, including: origination, late, NSF, or prepayment fees.
- Lower approval rate than other lenders.
- Strict eligibility requirements.
In business for over a century, OneMain Financial provides secured and unsecured loans for a variety of purposes. This is a direct lender, not a peer-to-peer service, so you’ll be funded directly by the lender when you apply.
- Offers both secured and unsecured loans.
- Allows joint applications.
- Higher APRs than competing lenders.
- Origination fees vary by state.
- Low maximum loan amount.
Avant offers personal loans with funds deposited into your account as soon as the business day after approval. You may face higher interest rates, but you won’t need a high credit score to apply — applicants with scores of 580 are accepted.
- Reports to the three major credit bureaus.
- Quick approval and funding.
- No prepayment fees or penalties.
- Potentially high origination fees.
- Not be available in every state.
NetCredit Personal Loan Offer
You could borrow up to $10,000 and get an interest rate personalized to your credit score.
- Recommended Credit Range: Fair or better
- Min. Loan Amount: $1,000
- Max. Loan Amount: $10,000
- Loan Term: 6 months to 5 years (varies by state)
- Turnaround Time: 1-3 business days
- Total Costs: Depends on your credit score.
- Unemployment protection
- Confidential and secure online application