We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Compare sites like Avant
Learn about online lenders that offer quick personal loans like Avant.
This Chicago-based online lender that provides personal loans from $2,000 to $35,000 for almost any legitimate use. Rates range from 9.95 to 35.99% APR and borrowers have between 2 years and 5 years to pay back the loan.
Who qualifies? 580+ credit score, proof of steady income, valid bank account, US citizen or permanent resident, age of majority in your state
* The actual loan amount, term, and APR amount of loan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination and state law. Minimum loan amounts vary by state.
- Quick approval and funding.
- Pay no fee for early repayment.
- Helps build your credit by reporting to credit bureaus.
- 9.2/10 Trustpilot score.
- Maximum loan amount varies by state.
- May not be available in all states.
- Potentially high origination fees if approved.
Looking for lenders that offer loans with lower APR’s?
A peer-to-peer lender, Prosper offers slightly larger loans than Avant — up to $40,000. You can use it to consolidate your debt, start a business, improve your home and more.
- Offers loans for a variety of purposes.
- Low starting APRs.
- Simple terms of 3 years or 5 years.
- Longer turnaround time.
- Offers only two fixed term lengths.
- Requires minimum credit score of 640.
Apply for an unsecured personal loan of up to $40,000 with LendingClub.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Fixed rates.
- Fast and simple application.
- Higher rates for poor credit borrowers.
- Unavailable to Iowa and West Virginia residents.
- Can take as long as a week to get your funds.
This newer online lender considers things like your education and career path when considering you for its unsecured, fixed-rate loans.
- Good for younger borrowers with limited credit history.
- Offers a variety of loans with one simple application.
- Pay no fees for early repayment.
- High origination fees of up to 8% rolled into loan.
- Not the lowest starting APR in the market.
- Additional fees for things like paper copy requests and late payments.
If you have a good to excellent credit score, SoFi can get you fast funding with low interest rates and no fees.
- High maximum loan amount of $100,000.
- Free credit counseling and unemployment protection.
- No fees.
- Strict eligibility requirements.
- Lower approval rate than other lenders.
NetCredit offers unsecured personal loans up $10,000 that could help you rebuild your credit, even if you have a low credit score.
- Quick turnaround time with flexible repayments.
- Fair credit OK.
- No early repayment fees.
- Low maximum loan amount.
- Loans available in 14 states only.
- Stiff late fees could apply.
In business for over a century, OneMain Financial provides secured and unsecured loans for a variety of purposes.
- Offers both secured and unsecured loans.
- Allows joint applications.
- Higher APRs than competing lenders.
- Origination fees vary by state.
- Low maximum loan amount.
Ask an Expert