I found a payday lender in Arkansas willing to give me a loan. Is it legit?
If the company is offering true payday loans that need to be paid back in one lump sum with costs above 17% APR, it’s not legit. Payday loans are prohibited in Arkansas.
You could look for a few things in a company to determine if it’s reputable. These include, among other things:
- A physical address in the US
- A phone number
- Company registrations with the state
A legit lender won’t ask for advance fees before approving you for a loan or sending you funds. Read our guide on how to spot a payday loan scam to keep your money and personal information safe.
To report a payday lender operating in the state or a scamming company, contact the Arkansas State Attorney General. If you’ve accidentally accepted an illegal payday loan, you may not have to pay. Inform the State Attorney General and deal with the matter lawfully.
Where can i get a cash loan from in arkansas
Thanks for leaving a question on finder.
Unfortunately, you can’t get a payday loan or a cash advance in Arkansas, you can get funds in other ways. Your options include:
– Tribal loans. You may consider going through a tribal lender. Tribal lenders operate on Native American sovereign land and aren’t regulated under state law. Be sure to check that the lender is legit before applying though.
– Credit card cash advance. If you have a credit card, consider a cash advance. Although expensive, this usually has lower interest than payday loans and can help you get through a rough financial period.
– Settle your debt. Depending on your credit score, you may be able to settle your debt for less than you currently owe. This could help with your monthly budget. Consider a debt relief company for help in negotiating with creditors and paying off your debt.
– Government assistance programs. You may also want to look into assistance programs like the Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) or Food Stamp Program when you’re struggling to pay your bills. These can lower your daily expenses so you can afford to pay for other things in your daily living budget.
Although you won’t be able to get a payday loan in Arkansas, there are other short-term loan options that can help you get the money you need whenever an emergency hits. Just keep in mind that these forms of credit are costly and you could end up paying back more than what you borrow if you get stuck in debt cycle.
If I’m an Arkansas resident and buy a car in missouri that has a title loan lien can I legally title the vehicle in arkansasI
Thanks for getting in touch with finder. I hope all is well with you. :)
In most cases, if a car has a lien applied in it, the lender holds the original copy of the title. The car title will only be returned upon completely paying all outstanding balance. For this reason, you might have a hard time transferring the title of your vehicle in Arkansas.
To get a more personalized answer, please seek professional advice.
I hope this helps. Should you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach us out again.
Have a wonderful day!
I have bad credit but need a medical loan for $8,500 and I can put my car up for collateral but who will take a chance with me being young and having bad credit?
Thank you for your inquiry.
It might be difficult to find a loan when you have a low credit score. But there are lenders who consider bad credit that you may apply and be approved for.
I need a loan to start a seasonal business I need about $8,000 til Nov 2017 I have horrible credit but is there a chance someone may help. Please I’m desperate
Thank you for your inquiry.
You may want to consider the small business loan options here.
I hope this information has helped.