Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Share Trading Finder™ – online share trading accounts
If you want to buy and sell shares you need to find the right platform.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- How to buy Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BTF) from New Zealand
The second Bitcoin future ETF is set to go live Oct. 22. Here’s how to invest if you’re in New Zealand.
- How to buy VanEck Bitcoin Strategy ETF units from New Zealand
Steps to owning and managing VanEck Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
- How to buy BITO ETF units | $38.06
ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF is the first fund tied to the value of a cryptocurrency to trade on the major U.S. markets. Here’s how to invest if you’re in New Zealand.
- Best performing New Zealand shares
We present the 10 best performing shares on the NZX over the last 3 months and show you how you can invest in them.
- How to invest in fractional shares
Fractional shares are fractions of company shares. Sometimes they’re made by brokers to allow those with limited funds to get access to stocks.
- Day trading : What it is and how it works
How day trading works, what to watch out for and how to pick a broker.
- How to buy 23andMe shares (ME)
Want to buy shares in 23andMe? Here’s how you can buy ME shares from New Zealand.
- How to buy Tower shares (TWR)
Your easy-to-follow guide to buying Tower shares on New Zealand’s Exchange.
- How to buy My Food Bag shares (MFB)
Are you a novice investor who wants to buy My Food Bag (MFB) shares on the NZX. We’ll show you how here.
- How to buy DGL Group shares (DGC)
If you want to buy DGL Group shares but don’t know how, this guide offers simple, step-by-step instructions.