The average cost of insurance for an Acura is $166 per month or $1,992 a year. That's right around the average insurance rate for most cars, making Acura one of the cheapest luxury car brands for insurance rates. Your exact cost will vary depending on multiple factors, including your location, your driving history, the model Acura you are purchasing and your age, among other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How to beat financial stress by controlling your finances
Take control of your money stress by learning to prioritise and plan your financial goals.
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
- Citi savings account interest rates for 2021
An online savings account with a tiered interest model but not-so-competitive rates.
- Combined life insurance review August 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- How to get life insurance after a DUI or driving offense
A poor driving record may result in higher rates on your life insurance, with some insurers turning you away altogether.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.